Night before

I walk towards the downstairs bedroom with John and Shannon "You guys can stay upstairs if you want, but I figured you'd like this so you don't hear Ally crying."

"This is fine." Shannon puts her bag down "I can't believe we leave already tomorrow!"

"I know! I'm excited."

John sits on the bed "So we're leaving at 4, right?"

"Yeah, I figured I'd get up around 3. I'll probably be up with Ally anyway."

Shannon looks around "Where's El?"

I look out of the room "Running through the hall with Cat. We can just put her in Cat's room if you want, that way the three of you aren't crowded."

"Are you sure you don't mind?" John asks

"Yeah, it's no problem."

Brad walks in next to me "Hey, I have to finish getting our stuff in the RV." he hands me Ally "Can you watch them?"

I walk out with him "How much more is there?"

"Not too much." He gets the food "Are they sleeping down here?"

"I didn't think they would want to hear her crying." I sit at the table "did you take the bag out with the bottles?"

"I think."he pauses "Was it like a mini version of the diaper bag?"

"Yeah, I think it was on the counter."

"it's on the table in the RV then." he walks out with bags

I walk over to see what Catie and El are doing and see them drawing "Are you having fun?"

Cat looks up at me "Yeah, you draw too."

I sit on the floor putting Ally on a pillow "What do you want me to draw?"

El hands me a paper "The beach!"

"Sounds good." I start to draw "Are you excited for the vacation?"

"Yeah, I like the beach." El says

"I do too. I used to love going." I finish my picture "How's this?"

Cat looks at it for a little "It nice."

Shannon walks in "There you are! What are you doing?"

"We're drawing." El walks up to her showing her a picture "I made this one."

Ally touches the paper and Catie rips it from her hands yelling at her.

"Catie, be nice! She doesn't know what she's doing."

"No!" Catie yells back

I get the paper from her "If you aren't nice then you can't draw."

"I can." she tries to get it back from me "I draw!"

"Not if you aren't nice." I put it up high so she can't get it "When you stop yelling you can draw again."

She runs into the hall knocking things over and I follow her "Caitlyn, get back here!"

Brad catches her when she gets in the kitchen "What are you doing?"

"I don't like mommy!" she yells trying to get out of his arms "She's mean!!"

I take her from him "if you would listen to me I wouldn't be mean." I sit her at the table "if you aren't good you won't go on vacation."

"Yes I will." she tries to get up and I stop her "Let go!"

Brad picks her up "You need to listen. This isn't funny! If you aren't good you're staying home. Tell mommy you're sorry or you're going to bed."

She reaches out for me and I take her "Sorry, mommy."

"it's okay, you just need to be nicer. Ally's too little to know what she's doing." I put her down and she runs back to draw

Brad sits next to me "What was that all about?"

"The papers were near Ally and she put her hand on them and Cat ripped them out from under her hand."

"Where's Ally?" he looks around

I get up "Shit, she's in the play room." I go to get her and come back out to Brad "Do you think everything is ready?"

He points to 2 bags "That's all of our stuff I have to take out yet, otherwise everything is done."

"Do you want help? I'm not doing anything."

"No, you have her." he motions to Ally "I'll get it."

A few minutes later Cat and El run to the kitchen with Shannon following "Mommy, we eat candy?"

I get the candy out "Do you care?" I ask Shannon.

"No, it's fine."

"Here, go eat at the table." I give them each a piece.

"Where's Brad?" Shannon asks

I sit down with the girls "Putting the rest of our stuff in the RV."

She sits with us "So is everything set in Texas?"

"Yeah, I used your names so there's not a big chance of paparazzi finding us."

Brad walks in and sees the girls eating candy "is that mine?" he asks me

"It was the only kind not packed."

"Okay, well I'm going up to get ready for bed." he gets Ally "I'll take her up a while."

Shannon gets up "I think I'm going to bed too." she goes over to El "Be good."

I get up "El, do you want to sleep with Cat, or in one of the extra rooms?"

"She sleep with me." Cat says

"She gets to pick, sweetie." I pick her up "So, what do you want?"

"I'll sleep with Cat." El gets up and follows me

I help Cat change into her pajamas, and set up a bed for El "Night girls! Love you." I walk back to our room where Brad's asleep and Ally's squirming around next to him "Hi, baby." I pick her up "Did daddy fall asleep?"

Brad must hear me and he wakes up "She was sleeping like 10 minutes ago. Are the others asleep?"

"Yeah, they were falling asleep before I even left the room." I rock Ally in my arms a little so she falls asleep "Do you want me to keep her here?"

He shakes his head "I figured that way if she wakes up we aren't up as long."

I put her down "That's sounds good. I have an alarm set for 3."

"Then I guess we better go to sleep." he kisses me "Night."

"Night."

Please follow TBHunter10, it's LisaMOwen's (writes the story Problems) new account :)