Back to work

Starting with this part Ally is going to be almost 7 months old so that there aren't a crazy amount of parts.

I get to set and sit in my trailer waiting to get called for hair and make up missing Brad and the girls like crazy. I just want to be home with them. I should be happy to be getting a little break and to be filming since I love it, but instead I just miss them way too much.

My assistant knocks on the door to get me for hair and make up and I follow her and sit in the chair letting them do what they need to.

"You have really beautiful hair. It's so thick and healthy." the hair stylist raves "I wish mine was like this."

"It's always been kinda thick but since it haven't been dying it as much it's really gotten a lot healthier." I try to keep a conversation going "I love your necklace, it's beautiful."

"Thank you." she smiles and keeps working on my hair "It was an anniversary gift from my husband last year."

"That's so sweet." I go over to make up and wait for the makeup artist to start.

"They just want simple makeup so this shouldn't take too long." she says as she starts

"Good. It gets boring sitting here."

She laughs "I agree. As much as I love my job it's not that much fun doing the same thing to 5 different people every day."

I go back to my trailer and notice my phone blinking so I look at it to see I have 3 texts and a missed call from Brad.

"Have a good day, I'll see you when you get home. Love you!"

"They've been watching Friends all morning." he sends a picture of the girls cuddled up on the couch.

"Do you know where Ally's blanket is? She won't sleep and I think that's why."

I decide to call him while I get the chance

"Hey, did you get her to sleep?"

"No." he sighs "She's laying on the couch, finally stopped crying."

"Look in the laundry room she was craving around with it the other day while I was doing wash."

He goes to look "Found it."

"Is Cat sleeping?"

"Yeah she passed out on the couch about an hour ago."

"I miss you guys, this is so boring so far today."

"At least you don't have to stay and can come home."

"Yeah, true."

"I'm going to try to get her to sleep for a little, call later if you get a chance."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and decide to walk around the set for a little. I meet some of the cast members and the director then go back to my trailer and see a surprise. "Oh my God, what are you doing here?"

Courteney stands up "I was in the area and thought I'd come to see you."

"Thanks so much!" I hug her "I'm so bored!"

"I thought you would be." she sits down "I'm feel like it's been forever since we've seen each other."

"I'm know! Texts and calls aren't enough." I shut the door and sit with her "We really need to catch up."