Canada part 2

I wake up to Catie pulling my hair, standing next to the bed "Wake up mommy."

"It's only 6:30 sweetie, too early to get up. Go back to sleep." I say half asleep.

"No."

"Catie you need to sleep." I gently push her towards her little bed "It's too early for you to be awake."

"No. Not tired." She puts on her best puppy dog face, trying to get her way.

I sit up in bed "Caitlyn, don't fight with me. You need to go back to sleep."

"I sleep with you." She says as she climbs over my body towards Brad "And daddy?"

"Fine but don't wake daddy." I say laying her between us.

Around 9:30 I wake up and sneak out of bed not waking Brad or Catie. I quickly take a shower before starting to make breakfast.

Brad walks into the kitchen a few minutes later and kisses me "Morning. How'd Catie get in our bed?  I thought she was sleeping on that little bed thing."

"When she woke me at 6:30 I gave into her and let her sleep with us." I say as I continue eating "I needed more sleep."

"6:30? Wow." Brad laughs "Are you sure she's our kid?"

"I'm starting to question it." I say as I get nauseous.  I quickly push my food to the side and run to the garbage can.

Brad holds my hair back for me as I vomit "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just morning sickness." I say before starting to vomit again. He holds my hair back for me until I finally stop.

"You done now?"  He asks as I try to compose myself. I nod my head and walk towards the sink to wash out my mouth.

"I'm fine." I rinse out my mouth and stand there for a while thinking about what I figured out this morning "Earlier I was thinking about it, and I think I'm probably about a month pregnant. I've been really tired the last few weeks, and it would explain that."

Brad looks confused "Really? When did we even have time last month?"

I laugh "Remember after the lunch with the cast when Catie was sleeping?"

"Yeah. Now I do. It makes sense."

"I guess we were 'trying' before we knew it" I say.

Brad smiles "This just means we get to meet the baby sooner."

"I can't wait."

My mom walks in a few minutes later looking worried "Everything ok? I thought I heard choking."

"That would be me. I threw up my whole breakfast. I wouldn't go near that garbage can if I were you." I point to the garbage can, but Brad is already working on taking the bag out. 

"Thanks for the warning." She laughs "Where's Catie?"

"Sleeping." Brad says as he walks out the door.

"She sleeps this long?" Nancy asks surprised.

"No. She woke me at 6:30 and I made her go back to bed." I answer her.

"How'd you do that?" She asks as she starts her breakfast "Give her sleep meds or something?"

"Put her in bed with us." I laugh as I go to brush my teeth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Catie, I told you, you either have to stay in your stroller or let us carry you. There's too many people here." Brad says putting her back in the stroller for the 10th time.