We gotta talk

I open our door and stand there looking at Brad. After a while I close the door and sit on the side of the bed

"We need to talk."

Brad sits up "I know, and I just wanna start by apologizing." He looks straight in my eyes, and grabs my hand "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have thought that you would ever cheat. I know better than that." At this point, I'm crying a little again, and Brad wipes the tears off my face "I had no right to accuse you of it. You're so much better than that."

"I'm not going to lie, I was, and am still a little hurt by it, but I know that it was partly my own fault." I look at Brad and see how upset he is "I should have talked to you about the script." I look away to get a tissue to stop crying.

When I turn back, Brad kisses me "It's not really your fault. We've been kinda distant lately, and we need to fix that."

"I know. I think once we have more time together it'll be better." I move so my arms are wrapped around Brad, and I'm on his lap "I love you."

Brad pulls me closer and kisses my head "I love you too. You know, the best part of fighting is making up."

"Really, so, then why don't we?" I say kissing him

"Where's Catie?" Brad asks between kisses

"Courteney picked her up a little while ago." I say as Brad flips me over making me squeal like a little girl.

I take off his shirt kissing his neck as he takes off my pants. He takes his time when he gets to my panties driving me crazy.

I can feel him getting hard as I stoke his large member. "Hurry up" he quickly pulls off my shirt and bra kissing me all over.

He finally enters me and I immediately fill with pleasure. I moan louder as each thrust gets deeper and faster than before. He starts to slow down and we both stop in sync as he falls on the bed next to me.

"I love you" Brad moves my hair back and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too." I say as we hear someone pull in our driveway. I go over to the window and look out "Shit! It's Courteney."

Brad gets out of bed throwing my clothes at me "Get dressed quickly. I'll go downstairs awhile."

I go downstairs just as Courteney walks in holding Coco with Catie walking next to her.

"Daddy!!" Catie runs up to Brad and he picks her up.

"Hi, princess. Did you have fun?" Brad carries her into the living room and Court and I follow.

We all sit on the couch and I hold Coco for Court.

Courteney looks at Brad and I "Can I ask you guys a favor?"

"Of course, what is it?" Brad asks

"David called while we were at the park and said he's stuck in NY until tomorrow afternoon and I'm supposed to film later around 8 until like 1 am. Can you guys watch her?"

"Yeah. That's fine." I smile and look at Coco "She seems good anyway."

"She normally is. I don't know how she'll be since she's not home. She's starting to notice more." Court plays with Catie for a little, then leaves and says she'll bring Coco back on her way to the set.

"Can you set up Catie's old pack and play in our room?" I go to make dinner

Brad walks to the stairs holding a sleeping Catie "Yeah, what are you making for dinner?"

"Pasta. I don't feel like cooking anything big."

"Sounds good. I'll put her to bed, set that up, then come down."

Brad sets up the pack and play and we eat for a few minutes before Catie wakes up screaming.

"This isn't normal for her." I walk towards the steps.

Catie's screaming like crazy when I walk in her room so I walk over and pick her up.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I take her over to her rocker.

All she does is cry for a while so I take her downstairs.

Brad walks over and kisses her forehead "What's wrong, princess? Are you ok?"

Catie reaches towards Brad and he takes her from my arms "You're ok." he whispers and takes her to the couch.

"She probably just had a nightmare or something." I sit next to him

Brad keeps rubbing Catie's back "Probably. She's starting to calm down. Maybe she'll go back to sleep."

After a few minutes Catie sits between us and watches her show, then starts to play.

"Are you better now?" Brad asks Catie

"Yeah"

I sit on the floor with her "What was wrong?"

"Monsters" Catie sits on my lap

"What monsters?"

"big hairy green monsters."

Brad sits next to us "There aren't any monsters."

"Yes all over my room."

"I promise you, there aren't any." Brad plays with Catie "I scared them all away."

Courteney walks in with Coco standing her next to us so she walks a little "I'll get her around 11 tomorrow?"

"Yeah that sounds good. We aren't doing anything so don't rush."

"Thanks so much guys." Courteney leaves and Coco starts screaming so I sit on the couch with her

Catie walks over "She loud."

"That's how all babies are. You did it too."

Brad sits next to me and holds Catie "You used to yell and cry all the time."