Time to go

"I can't believe it's already been a week." I sit down next to my mom on the bench

"I know. I'm just glad I'll be back in a month for Cate's party. Then in another 2 for the baby." She smiles at Catie and Brad playing on the playground equipment.

"I'm really glad that we're closer again. I didn't realize how much I missed you those years until I had Catie and realized I didn't really have you to tell you all the funny things, or send you pictures."

"Well," She looks at me "Whatever it is that made you reach out, I'm glad you did. It really hurt a lot knowing that I hadn't seen my granddaughter, or my son-in-law. I knew that I had no one to blame but myself."

"Mom, it wasn't all you. I could've forgiven. We all make mistakes, and some of that information probably would've gotten out anyway. I think we should just move forward and forget about it."

"Just promise me one thing" she looks at me and I nod for her to move on "That you'll never do that to any of your children. Weather they decide to follow you and Brad or not, just please don't do that."

"I wouldn't even think about it."

Brad walks over and sits down "She said she wants to leave after she goes down the slide again."

"What are we doing next?" my mom asks

I stand up when Cat runs over to us "What if we go to some of those small shops? We can get some baby things."

"That sounds good." Brad puts Catie in her stroller and we start walking towards the shops

"They're really nice. It's where we got most of Cate's stuff." I say to my mom

"Well I hope you can find more good things. What all do you need?"

"Almost everything" Brad says "We need a crib, dresser, and a few other things. We still have some clothes from Catie that we didn't give Courteney."

"Aren't you just going to use Catie's crib?" she asks

"No, she sleeps in it. Her crib is one of those that switches to a toddler bed, then a normal bed when she's older." I say as I walk into the store. "I'm going to see if they still have that kind."

"Okay, I'm going to take her to look at toys." Brad goes the other way with Catie and my mom follows me.

"That's the same one Cate has." I point to a crib they have set up

She looks at it "Do you think you're going to get it?"

"Yeah" I start to look at sheets "I'll have to remember it for Brad."

"These are cute!" my mom holds up light pink sheets with purple butterflies

"Put them in the cart. We don't have any of these left from Catie so I need a few." I pick a pack of light Grey with purple then one of light Grey and pink "What about these?"

"Those looks like they'll match the room really good." She looks around "What about plain pink?"

"Get them." I wait for her to put them in the cart then go and look at clothes where I see Brad.

"Hey" he walks up to me "We were looking for you."

"Well, here I am. I found a crib like hers over along that wall." I point to where my mom and I were

Brad gives my mom Catie's stroller and walks towards the wall "I'll meet you back here."

"Catie, do you want to pick out some clothes?" I get her out of her stroller

"Yeah! She get this!" she hands me a pink onsie with flowers on it.

I get it from her and put it in the cart "Okay. Do you want this one?" I show her one that says 'I <3 my little sister.'

"What say?"

"It says you love your little sister." I put it up to her to see if it fits

"I want it!" she gets it from me and holds it

"That's adorable!" my mom says "I wonder if there's one that says 'I <3 my big sister'?"

"Can you look for one?" I start looking through the dresses "I want to try to find some cute dresses."

"Mommy get this" Cat points to a Minnie Mouse dress

I hand it to her "put it in the cart."

My mom walks over with the shirt "This one good?"

"Yeah." I put 2 more dresses in the cart and see Brad walking towards us "I'm going to look closer to the front to see what they have. Just pick a bunch out and meet us."

Brad grabs the cart "I'm want to pick some things out."

"Come with us." I put Cat back in her stroller

"I'll meet you in like 5 or 10 minutes" my mom says looking at clothes

"Okay" Brad says as we walk towards the front "We'll be here."

"Mommy, they looking!!" Cate starts yelling and pointing to the windows when we get to the front

I lean over to Brad "The paparazzi are taking pictures. It's scaring her again I think."

"I can't really do anything but call the cops." Brad picks Cat up "They can't hurt you."

The paparazzi start screaming our names and other people in the store start to roll their eyes at us because they're trying to shop.

"Brad, my mom's on the way, let's just go. There people don't need to be interrupted." I say smiling at others in an apologetic way.

"Okay" he puts what my mom got in the cart and goes towards the checkout.

The manager walks up to us "Would you like me to call the cops so you can leave?"

"If you don't mind that would be great." I smile

"No problem." she walks away to call

"Wow" my mom puts Cate in the stroller "You guys can't even go shopping. That's so messed up."

"It is." Brad grabs the bags and we walk out the door when the cops come.

The few paparazzi still there run after us causing Catie to cry so I pick her up and get her stop and she falls asleep in my arms.

'Are you guys getting divorced? Is it really Brad's baby? Brad, did you cheat?' All of them are yelling and eventually I can tell Brad is getting pissed off.

"Just calm down." I tell him as he's walking faster pushing through the new group that formed.

"Why?They shouldn't be asking you those things! You don't need to deal with their lies!"

Once we get in the house I put Cat down for a nap and we help my mom get ready to go to my brothers.

"I think it's really great that you're spending time with John and his family too." Brad says carrying her luggage downstairs

"I figured if I'm here a month I should be with both my kids. I'll be back here for Cat's party."

I follow them "Try to get them to come with you. We haven't seen them in a few months."

"I will. I think they'll like that." she gets into the car we called for her "Thanks for having me!"

"Anytime!" Brad says "Let us know when you get there!"