Chapter 20

(A/N)

How about a double for Pentatonix' 10 million subscribers?!

LEGGO

*********

After they'd eaten, the large group stood up to leave the restaurant.

As they walked by Travis' table, Travis' Omega, Amy, reached out and grabbed Alex's wrist.

Alex looked down at her in concern, eyes wide.

She just smirked at him. "Happy Anniversary, Alex. Travis was talking about it all morning, how glad he was that it was over."

Avi walked up behind him and smacked Amy's hand away, before putting his hand on Alex's back and pushing him out the front door.

Alex's eyes were filled with tears, as Jake grabbed him in a hug outside the door. "Don't cry, baby. Don't let them get to you."

Alex tucked his head into Jake's shoulder, his body shaking as he let out the first sob.

Scott grabbed one of Jake's arms, and then one of Alex's. "Come on, you two. Xander, don't let him see you cry. He doesn't deserve your tears, honey."

Scott lead them away from the door, where Kevin was starting the car for them.

Todrick waited for Alex to come to the car, before he jumped on the large Omega in a hug.

Avi and Kirstie sat themselves in the back, and Mitch climbed in to sit with them.

Scott sat on the furthest side of the middle seat, waiting for Jake and Alex to fill in beside him.

Todrick looked up into Alex's eyes, after Alex moved away from him. Todrick then gently brushed some of Alex's tears away with his thumbs. "I'm sorry, Allie. Your heart of gold doesn't deserve such astringent sorrow."

Alex sniffled a little. "Toddy? I don't know what 'astringent' means."

"Oh, sorry. It's--"

"Is that why he left me? Am I an idiot?" Alex whimpered.

Todrick's eyes widened. "Oh, honey... No."

Alex's bottom lip trembled, as his exterior portrayed the heartbreak he was experiencing inside.

Todrick shook his head, and he looked into the car. "Scott, will you please switch seats with me?"

Scott was out of the car before he'd even finished, walking around to sit in the passenger seat beside Kevin.

Todrick then pushed Alex into the other seat, before sitting beside him.

Alex grabbed both Jake's hand, and Todrick's. He looked down at his lap as his tears flowed steadily down his face.

The car was quiet, outside of Alex's soft crying.

Finally Avi started talking, and Todrick followed, but they were both speaking to different people.

Scott took a deep breath, and glanced behind him to check on Mitch, seeing him giggle at something Avi had said to him.

Scott grinned and turned back around, facing the road once again. He glanced over at Kevin, about to say something, until Alex gasped loudly.

Scott turned to him, and Alex was wiping his eyes furiously. "Oh no... Alpha, I got some of my tears on your shirt..."

Scott just smiled. "Don't worry about it, Xand. I'll forgive you if you do me a favor."