Chapter 22

(A/N)

RANDOM QUESTION;

What is your favorite T.V. show??

Tbh, I'm just really curious xD

Mine is either The Office or Kitchen Nightmares (judge me)

**********

Kevin had to walk over and wake both Scott and Mitch up, and he felt just terrible about it.

First of all, they looked adorable. And second, he knew that Scott was having a hard time falling asleep these days.

But he also knew that if he didn't feed Scott, Scott wouldn't eat. Or he'd just forget.

Kevin knelt down beside the two on the couch and sighed, before gently tapping Scott's arm. "Alpha? I am so sorry to bother you..."

Scott didn't move, but when Kevin tried again, Scott frowned. "I don't wanna."

Mitch woke up slowly, before groaning.

Scott's eyes suddenly flashed open, and he pushed Kevin out of the way before jumping off the couch. "Mitchie, I'm so sorry, are you okay?!"

Mitch rubbed one of his eyes. "What are you on about?"

"Did I hurt you? Have I squished you at all? Can you breathe okay?" Scott rambled quickly, panic in his eyes.

Kevin stood up taller beside him, and chuckled a little.

Mitch just stared at him. "What? No. I'm fine."

Scott looked at Kevin. "Will you make sure? Like.. Check his bones, or something?"

Kevin furrowed his eyebrows. "Um... Alpha, I'm sure he's fine."

"Absolutely sure?"

"Yes, Sir."

Scott frowned, and looked back at Mitch. "Okay... Then nevermind. I take it back. I'm glad you're okay."

Mitch just giggled. "You're so funny."

Scott held a hand out for Mitch to help him up, and then turned his eyes to Kevin. "Sorry... Did I push you?"

"You did. But don't worry about it. I know you wouldn't hurt a fly."

Scott scoffed. "I know. I'm quite the Alpha, huh?" He answered sarcastically.

"Don't say that. Just because you're nice doesn't mean you're any less of an Alpha."

Todrick peeked his head into the room and smiled. "You guys coming?"

Mitch, more hungry than he thought, skipped over to him and walked into the kitchen.

Scott turned to follow, but Kevin stopped him. "How does your shoulder feel now, Alpha? Should I work on it again, or maybe just get you some more ice?"

"No, no I'm fine. Don't worry."

Kevin squinted a little. "How can I believe you, Alpha? Why don't you ever just tell me the truth about how you're feeling?"

"I am telling the truth."

Kevin sighed and nodded. "I believe you, Alpha. But.. You know I would never judge you for anything you're feeling or thinking. I wish you trusted me enough to be honest with me."

"I do trust you, Kev." Scott assured, resting a hand on Kevin's upper arm.

Kevin looked down at Scott's hand on his arm for a second, and then looked into his eyes. "If you don't want me to tell Avi when you want me to fix your shoulder, I won't. Unless I absolutely have to, or I'm worried about your safety. Will that allow you to talk to me?"