Chapter 181

(A/N)

Okay listen. Shh, shh, shh.... Don't comment yet. (You probably did but its good)

I am very very aware of what has happened today.

I am aware of the failed attempt to terrorize LA Pride. And the shooting in Orlando.

Believe me I have many many opinions about these things. (And also pray for toepeechufter who's had to listen to me rant for the past hour)

And I have come to the conclusion that people are capable of terrifying things, no matter who they are.

As an example, Hitler had a girlfriend and a dog. Mhm. A dog. But he was merely influenced by an idea within his own mind.

So please stay safe. Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you believe in, whichever gender you identify as, whichever sexuality you are, whichever race...

Be safe. Please.

NOW; The only thing I can do in this situation, is make as many people as I can reach, SMILE.

And that is the goal today, my loves.

To make you smile. Because I know the past few days have been rough.

So PLEASE SMILE AND STAY SAFE ^-^

Because I love you so, so much.

And if I weren't in tears over this I'd write more. So just know that I love you, and all I want is for you to be safe, and happy.

SO YAY FOR A HAPPY CHAPPY ^-^

*******

Scott had prepared a quick dinner for Mitch, but afterward they both completely passed out, and didn't wake up again until the next morning.

Scott was up first, but he groaned loudly.

Mitch giggled at him, and rolled over to lay himself half on top of Scott though Scott was lying face down.

Mitch kissed the back of his neck, and massaged his two large shoulders. "How are you doing, Alpha?"

Scott groaned again in response, causing Mitch to giggle once more.

Scott turned his face to see Mitch as well as he could. "Are you up for another round, my sweet? Or are you all sexed out?"

"No, I am very far beyond done, thank you. Don't need to be aiming for rounds six and seven."

Scott chuckled a little. "If you're sure."

Mitch's hands suddenly ceased movement on Scott's back, and he felt insecurity flood through his mind, as he was too tired to be his normal confident self. "I'm sorry about that... About... Not having as much stamina as like... Alex... I can go again, if you want to."