Chapter 174

(A/N)

Um hi. It me.

For some reason... I have an extra chapter... And no, it isn't because I got sent home after falling asleep at work.

But, regardless... I have it. Do you wanna see it? ;)

That was so creepy oml now I have to post it bc I feel bad

So that answers that question xD

*************

The next few days were uneventful, as the Pack just spent their time working in the Counsel, and Travis was off purchasing and moving into the house around the corner.

Alex and Jake had begun packing, but only just barely because they'd hardly had any time to do so.

Todrick was still undecided, and he figured he would be until closer to the deadline.

After the third day of working at the Counsel for almost 9 hours each day, Avi was finally driving them all back home at the end of the final day. He'd planned on taking them to dinner to thank them for working so diligently, and then they'd leave for the camp ground the next morning.

Avi glanced into the rearview mirror to make quick eye contact with Kevin. "I assume you and Todrick are already packed and ready for tomorrow?"

"That is correct, Sir."

Avi looked over at Kirstie in the seat beside him, and then looked to the road again. "Have you packed at all yet, Princess?"

"Yes, Sir. Yesterday, I saw Kevin packing up a suitcase. So I thought I should do it too."

"Very good. Do you know if Alexander packed anything yet?"

"Well..." She turned in her seat to look at Alex in the back of the vehicle, beside Jake and Mitch. "Allie? Did you pack anything for the trip yet?"

Alex looked over quickly, and leaned a little to speak to her. "Yes. Jakey and I are both packed and ready, besides toiletries."

Kirstie nodded and turned to tell Avi, and while she did, Mitch giggled.

Alex leaned back in his seat and smiled at him. "What?"

"That's a funny word."

Alex nodded, and giggled. "You're right!"

"Toiletries." Mitch tried out for himself.

Alex giggled again. "It's cute when you say it."

Mitch turned and glared at him, though the smile still resonated on his face. "Thank you."

Scott was directly diagonal from Mitch, as he sat on Todrick's left, right in front of Jake. He turned his head slightly to see Mitch, and smiled at him.

Scott turned back to look out the window, putting his arm behind Todrick on the seat.

Mitch saw that as his opportunity, and reached forward to hold Scott's hand as it rested just beyond Todrick's shoulder.

Scott turned again, thinking Mitch was trying to get his attention because something was wrong, but smiled when he saw Mitch's contentment.

Mitch's only response was to bring his other hand up to his lips, and blow Scott a kiss.

*********

Upon walking into the restaurant, Scott holding the door open for everyone, Kevin requested a table and was given a short waiting time.