Chapter 159

(A/N)

OKAY DOUBLE FOR ALL OF YOU STRUGGLING IN FINALS (me)

Best of luck! :*

P.S. If you're freaking out about finals DON'T PANIC; JUST REMEMBER THAT Kelsey loves you :)))))))

(Unless it's a math final, in which case I would like to be left out of it please and thank you)

***********

Scott and Mitch retreated upstairs to their bedroom, so Mitch could have his small breakdown in private.

Kevin decided he'd said all that he wanted to, and turned to go find Mitch to apologize for making it a public issue.

Todrick of course, followed him.

Avi turned to say something to Alex, but Alex had a guilty look on his face, as he quickly jumped out of his seat to avoid speaking to The Alpha.

Jake tilted his head at him, and then stood. "Um... I'm gonna go see what that was about, if you'll excuse me."

Avi gave him a single nod, and then turned back to Kirstie. "You know it isn't my fault that our society is like this, right? I didn't create our society."

"Of course I know that. I'm not ignorant."

"I didn't say you were."

Jake decided to hurry out of that situation, and he rushed down the hallway to find Alex.

Kevin, now upstairs, knocked on Scott's bedroom door. "Alpha...?"

Upon hearing a simple, "come in", Kevin opened the door slowly.

Todrick walked in front of him, brave enough to go first. "Hey guys. How are you feeling Mitchie?"

Mitch wiped both of his eyes with the sleeves of his oversized sweater, and then grabbed Scott's arms to hold around his waist, as Scott was sitting behind him. "Fine."

Kevin frowned, closing the door quietly. "I'm really sorry... I hadn't meant to attack you like that. I only meant to bring it to your attention."

Mitch just shrugged, and looked away from him.

Kevin's frown deepened, and he tried to walk a little closer. "Mitch... Please don't be mad at me...  I just want to help you and Scott get back to what you used to be. The relationship you had before you started arguing all the time."

"That's none of your business."

"Actually it is. Because I care about both of you very much. And... I just wanted to try to help you before Avi got around to it.... Because I figured my way of helping would be less aggressive..."

Mitch glared at him. "You got me in trouble."

"No I didn't. I just... Was trying to help."

Scott interrupted before Mitch could retaliate, his arms tightening a little around Mitch's stomach. "Thank you, Kevin. He isn't mad at you. He's just upset right now, and doesn't know where to place the blame."

Kevin nodded slowly. "I really am sorry. Though.. I hope by making you aware of what you're doing, I helped a little."

Scott cleared his throat near Mitch's ear, hoping to help him along.

Mitch turned back to Kevin. "I..."

Scott helped him again. "He was trying to help, Mitch. You can't throw all the blame onto him."