Chapter 108

Alex gathered everyone's plates up, and took them into the kitchen to clean.

Kirstie and Mitch were overly comfortable on top of Scott, but Scott eventually started to squirm.

Mitch noticed first, and looked down at Scott. "Are we hurting you? Want us to move?"

"No, you're fine. Just... My leg is starting to hurt a little."

Kevin stood up immediately. "I'll grab your meds, okay? Don't move."

Scott reached a hand out toward him as he went by. "No, you don't have to do that. I can get it myself."

Kevin kept walking. "Don't be silly."

Scott frowned. "But..."

Kevin was already up the stairs though.

Mitch set a hand on Scott's chest to get his attention. "Let someone do something nice for you. Just this once."

Scott frowned the entire time, until Kevin finally came back, a single pill and a glass of water in his hands.

Scott sat up as much as he could with Mitch still on top of him to take the pill, and then he smiled at Kevin. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Alpha."

Scott set the glass on the ground beside the couch, next to Avi, and then laid back down.

Mitch giggled and looked over at him. "I could feel your tummy flexing the whole time you did that."

Scott grinned at him, and sat up again. "How about now?"

Mitch giggled again and nodded.

Scott laid down, and then sat back up while pulling Mitch's arm so their lips would meet.

Kirstie smiled at them. "Aw, I love you guys."

*******

During the next movie they watched, the others just happy to be around their family again, Avi stood from the floor and looked over at one of the couches. "Alexander, would you come with me for a second?"

Alex immediately jumped up, but Jake grabbed his arm. "Wait. Alpha..."

"I'm not going to lecture him or anything, I promise. I just have a question."

Jake let go of his arm slowly, and then looked up at Alex. "I'll be right here if you need me, baby."

Alex nodded, smiled, and then turned to follow Avi.

Jake watched him go skeptically, and then glanced over at Todrick who had the exact same look on his face.

Avi opened the door to his own room, allowing Alex to walk in, before he closed the door behind both of them.

Alex just stood in the room, a wide smile on his face, while he waited for a command.

Avi just pointed to the bed. "Please... Go ahead and sit. I just have to ask you a quick question."

Alex nodded, and sat down. "Thank you, Sir. You can ask me anything."

Avi gave him a small smile, and stood in front of him. "So... I heard about your... Well. I don't know what to call it. But sometimes you get so scared that you pass out. Is that.. Accurate?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And I guess... It happened with me. And I'm very sorry about that, Alexander. I had no intention of scaring you like that."

"Oh! You're forgiven, Sir. It's not a problem."

"Just... So that I understand... This happened with Travis too?"