Chapter 41

(A/N)

Just wanted to show you this xD This was the original idea for Kirstie's baby, but I changed it as soon as I did it haha.

But I just found this screenshot of it from forever ago, and wanted to show you how BAD it could have been xD

Also, if you'll look at the top of the screenshot, please note I was writing it when it was nearly midnight xD

Okay, that's all. LOVE YOU AND THANK GOD I DIDN'T GO THROUGH WITH THE ORIGINAL IDEA

(Yay for rough drafts)

********

Kevin and Todrick were downstairs making breakfast, when Scott got up to try and help.

Mitch had wordlessly followed him, holding his hand.

Scott sat Mitch down on the couch, putting a movie on for him, and then kissed his forehead before he went into the kitchen.

Kevin was humming as he made some tea, Todrick in front of the fridge to grab something. Scott entered the room and walked over to Kevin, giving him a side hug. "Can I help at all? I always feel so bad when you guys do all the chores..."

"Well the Omegas help sometimes. But it's okay. All a Beta wants is to feel helpful." Kevin answered with a grin.

Scott frowned. "Please let me help. Please."

"I wouldn't want you to overwork yourself, Alpha. Especially with the Counsel stuff... You'll no doubt be asked to prove your strength sooner or later." Kevin responded warily.

Scott pouted even more. "Please?"

"Here, you can help me make tea, and whatever you and Munchie want to drink."

Alex and Jake came out of their room at some point, both joining Mitch on the couch to keep him company.

Kirstie and Avi followed soon after, but while Kirstie went to the couch, Avi went into the kitchen to find Kevin.

Avi tapped his shoulder, while Kevin was making French toast.

Kevin glanced back for a moment and smiled. "Oh, good morning! Welcome back. How are you?"

"Fine. Today there are a bunch of doctor appointments, right?"

"I think so, yes."

"Are they early enough to be able to make it to the Counsel by three?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Thank you."

"Of course. Can I get you some coffee or something?"

"That would be perfect actually."

"Well... Scott is in charge of those today." He chuckled a little, turning back to his toast. "You'd have to ask him."

Avi turned and saw Scott stirring another cup of coffee, and then walked over to stand beside him. "Hey."

"Good morning."

"Would you.. Make me one of those?"

Scott smirked, but didn't look at him. "What's the magic word?"