Chapter 137

When Kirstie came back with the pants, Scott and Mitch left to find a bathroom.

Scott specifically searched out a bathroom that divided the rooms by gender, so that he could go with Mitch.

They found one in the cafeteria, although there was also a bathroom in that room that was divided by Rank. Which, Scott thought, was an exellent idea. To have two different types of bathrooms in the same room.

He followed Mitch into the room, and stood between Mitch and the door, as none of the urinals had stalls on them, and the only toilet in the room (with a stall) was occupied.

Mitch blushed a little. "You want me to...?"

Scott glanced around the mostly empty bathroom. "Yeah. Just... Hurry."

Mitch shrugged, and dropped his jeans to the ground while Scott riffled through Kirstie's gym bag to find her leggings, Mitch not even bothering to untie his shoes.

Scott took the jeans from him and folded them before stuffing them into the bag without much thought. He quickly handed Mitch the pants he needed.

Mitch giggled as he slipped them on. "I can't believe we're-- Alpha, these aren't yoga pants. Do you know what yoga pants are?" He giggled again, taking the shorts off.

Scott laughed too, taking the shorts and digging through the bag again. "Oops."

Whoever was in the stall, walked out to wash his hands, not paying Scott and Mitch any mind.

Scott finally found the black leggings he was looking for, and handed them to Mitch, who was hurrying to untie his shoes.

Mitch was struggling to hurry though. "Wait, wait."

Scott shook his head fondly, throwing the yoga pants over his shoulder to kneel down and untie Mitch's other shoe to help out.

An Alpha walked into the bathroom, merely glancing at Mitch, before turning his back as he used one of the urinals.

Scott was still bent to take off Mitch's shoe, when Mitch looked up to see two more Alphas walk in, one heading for the stall, and the other going to a urinal.

However one turned and looked at Mitch, checking him out blatantly, his eyes gradually darkening and then showing off a little bit of red.

Mitch panicked, grabbing the pants off of Scott's shoulder and hurrying to put them on.

Scott didn't question it, thinking Mitch was just uncomfortable standing like that, so he helped Mitch as much as he could.

Mitch finally got the pants up to his waist, Scott still on his knees to fix the hem of Mitch's pants underneath his shirt. He then looked up at Mitch's eyes. "Does that feel okay?"

Mitch glanced over at the Alpha staring at him, and then down to Scott. "Yes. Please hurry."

Scott nodded, again not questioning it, as he bent to put Mitch's shoes back on for him and tied them as quickly as he could.

Many of the Alphas had cleared out, one Betas drifting in and then back out as well, except the one Apha that refused to leave Mitch alone.

When Scott stood back up, he smiled. "Does that feel better, baby? I'm sorry your jeans got messed up..."

"It's okay. I feel fine." He accidently looked over to the other Alpha, who was now leaning against the back wall, smirking and staring at Mitch's body. "Can we go? Please?" He rushed out.

Scott's smile fell a little. "Yeah, but... Is everything okay? You're acting strange."

Mitch leaned forward a little. "H-He's staring at me."