Chapter 92

(A/N)

AAAAAND THE DOUBLE. HAPPY EASTER! :*

********

Kirstie hung out with Scott and Mitch for about five minutes, before Avi finally came to retrieve her. He knocked on the door quietly, hoping she wouldn't be mad that he made her wait for so long.

Kirstie knew it was him, and ran to the door to open it. "Hi!"

Avi grinned at her. "Ready to be surprised?"

"Yes, I'm dying."

Avi wasn't used to Kirstie using sarcasm though, and at first he frowned in worry, but he laughed immediately after. "Oh. Oh. Well, let's just... Come with me, please."

Kirstie grabbed one of his hands and then followed him down the stairs, into the kitchen.

Alex was in the kitchen at the time, only in his boxers, as he dug through the refrigerator while he looked for something.

Kirstie grinned as they walked in. "Hi, Allie!"

Alex jumped so hard he ran into the refrigerator's open door, with a loud gasp. A second later he recoiled in pain. "Owwie..."

Avi immediately took a step forward, one hand outstretched for Alex to grab if he wanted. "Alexander, are you okay?"

Alex grinned and nodded, although his hand stayed gripped on his elbow, where he'd hit the door. "Yes, Sir. Thank you for asking."

Avi raised a single eyebrow. "You don't have to lie to me. Did you hurt your arm?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned to Kirstie. "Kitten, will you grab him an ice bag?"

Kirstie instantly walked around Alex to do just that. "Yes, Sir."

Avi grabbed Alex's upper arm, tugging him away from the refrigerator. "Come here, Tiny." He tilted his head a little. "Wait, I didn't mean to say that."

"You can call me whatever you'd like, Sir."

"No, I just mean... I've never accidently dropped someone else's nickname on the wrong person before." He hummed to himself. "Maybe I need to take more vitamins."

Alex giggled at his ridiculousness. "Maybe."

Kirstie gently placed a small bag of ice on Alex's elbow, holding it there for him.

When she stood beside him, Alex suddenly realized how few clothing items he was wearing, and he quickly tried to cover himself. "Oh, sorry! I'm so indecent."

Avi waved a dismissive hand at him. "No worries."

Alex's face was bright red, and he slowly tried to back away from them, but Kirstie held his arm in place.

She giggled, not sure what he was doing. "Allie, stay still!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just.. Could I please go put some clothes on first? I had only intended on being down here for a second. Jakey wanted something to drink so..."

Avi shrugged. "Go for it. Just take the ice with you, yeah?"

"Yes, Sir." Alex responded immediately, grabbing the ice, and then the first thing he could see in the refrigerator, before running out of the room.

Kirstie giggled at his departure. "He's so cute. I love him."

"Me too. Alright!" Avi clapped his hands once. "Prepare to be amazed."

Kirstie watched carefully as Avi walked over to the oven, opening it and then pulling out a circular cake.

Kirstie ran over to the counter he set it on, and gasped. "Oh my-- I love it! Did you make this?"