Chapter 46

Mitch had come running as soon as he saw the red marks on Scott's face, and when Avi walked out behind Scott, Mitch knew exactly how the marks got there.

Mitch moved back, and opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but Scott quickly bent to kiss him.

Avi stared at them for a second, and tried to sneak past them, but Mitch pushed Scott away to vocalize his anger. "Did you hurt him?! On what grounds?!"

Avi glared at him. "Don't speak to me that way. I don't need to justify my actions to an Omega."

Mitch crossed his arms over his chest. "You do, when it's the Omega's Alpha that you hurt."

"No I do not."

"Yes you--"

Scott took a single step to get in between them. "Please, you guys. I'm the one that's hurt. Can't you just... Not?"

Mitch frowned. "But... He hit you for no reason."

"There was a reason, and it's none of your business. Okay? We'll talk about it later. Don't get upset with The Alpha. He only did what he thought was right."

Mitch nodded once, looking down at his feet. "Yes, Sir."

*********

They watched movies for most of the day, besides meals and occasional breaks.

All that needs to be said is both Avi and Scott now had eyeliner on, because that had been Kirstie's wish.

Also, Mitch and Alex both had dark red lipstick on, courtesy of Kirstie as well.

Finally, after dinner, Todrick brought out a cake for all of them to share, knowing full well Alex had still never tried one.

Alex gasped when he saw it. "Is that... A cake?"

"It is indeed, Allie. And if it's alright with everyone else, I'd like Alex to be the first to try it."

No one had any objections, and they all watched curiously as Alex carefully took a bite of the piece Todrick passed him on a plate.

Alex slowly brought the bite of cake up to his lips, and finally ate it.

Everyone leaned in slightly to wait for his reaction, except Avi, who looked away and spoke sarcastically. "The anticipation is killing me."

Alex smiled widely after a moment. "It's wonderful! How have I missed out on this for so long?"

Jake grinned at him, holding Alex's other hand under the table.

Scott had missed out on the event, as he'd been too distracted with Mitch's lips.

Mitch giggled and turned to share his reactions with his best friend, but Scott's eyes still never left Mitch's mouth.

Mitch stuck his tongue out at him, getting his attention. "Stop staring at me."

"Not possible."

Mitch giggled, meeting Scott's eyes. "If you think my lips look good, you can't imagine how pretty your eyes look right now."

"Only half as pretty as you, I'm sure."

Mitch pushed his arm lightly. "They're beautiful, knock it off. You're beautiful."

"Thank you, baby boy."

Kirstie and Avi were in a similar situation, on the other side of the table.

Avi was just keeping to himself as he ate his cake, but looked up when he realized Kirstie hadn't even touched her food. "Is something wrong, Princess?"