Chapter 6

---Griffin's P.O.V.---

I woke up and took a shower, then proceeded to get ready for the day.
Today was Wednesday, and after school me and the rest of the gang were going to help Elenore with her powers. She had to fake an injury, because she had been 'burned' during that Gray's prank. 'I'll kill him, how DARE he hurt Elenore's feelings like that?!' I tried clearing my head of the though as I got closer to the school gates. Normally, I'm the second one here, after Elenore if course, but today I was... Dead last?!
'How did Lucy and Ciel beat me here?!' I casually walked up, pretending to not notice. Something still felt off... 'Why does it feel so weird? Is that jerk around here somewhere?!' I looked around to try an answer my question, but saw nothing. "Hey guys... Does something feel weird to you?"
"You think so too?" Lucy asked.
"Has anyone seen... Him?"
"No, but he could be anywhere, and I bet he knows about... You know what..." Elenore spoke up.
"I'll go look around and see what I can find." And with that, I got up and started away on my 'adventure'. After several minutes of looking around, I final found what I was looking for. I followed the prick to his locker and watched carefully as he was talking on the phone. I couldn't hear him that well, but i picked up several things he was saying, such as "scared" and "worried" that he did something he'll soon regret. 'What does he have to worry about?! Hes popular and could easily beat any of us in a fight...' I started to walk away triumphantly until I heard my name being called. I spun around and he was inches from me, clearly upset that I was anywhere near him. "What did you hear you scrawny piece of s-"
I didn't even let him finish his sentence, I punched him as hard as I could in his nose. "That was for Elenore!" I shouted, racing back to my friends. As soon as i got back, I explained what happened and what I heard, then the bell rang for class. Before Elenore could walk away though, I told her to play as if she is hurt, and complain that 'it burns' when she holds her pencil in her last period with him and Ciel. She agreed, and off we went to class.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I overheard Elenore and Griffin, and made sure to remind her before class just in case. We were outside the door of our last period and waited until the bell started to ring before we walked in, me 'helping' Elenore with her books so she wouldn't hurt her hand. 'I'm gonna make sure he feels like crap for what he did...' All throughout class, I watched him like a hawk, and it seems he couldn't take his eyes off Elenore and her wrapped hand. 'That's right, feel bad you prick' I though silently and couldn't help but chuckle. I whispered to Elenore "Hey looks like someone is starting to regret what he did." I smiled and nonchalantly pointed behind me to where he was sitting. "Oh is that right? Maybe I should cry and make him feel worse, maybe even have ice brought in?"
"Sounds perfect Ele!"
One by one, fake tears fell onto the desk, attracting attention from the teacher. "Elenore? Are you alright?"
"N-no my hand... It b-burns like crazy! I think I n-need ice" she chocked between sobs. I turned and glared back at Gray who cringed when he heard her voice. The teacher immediately called for ice and more gauze. Luckily, Lucy was a good make-up artist, at least that's what she claimed, and made a convincing burn on Elenore's hand before class in the girls restroom. When it came in, I helped her with the bandages and put new ones on as she whimpered in pain. After class, I complimented her skills as an actress to get an ominous answer. "Well yeah, you get pretty good after having to do it for so long." She half smiled at me, then walked home by herself. 'What does that mean?'