Chapter 29

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I could hear the music starting inside. I have to be careful, who knows what they have planned. I looked over and saw Jacob in his place, I then nodded and we silently invaded the property. I want in through the window I saw Ele in earlier, and Jacob want in through the door with a few other guests. It was a small, but nice room they were keeping her in. I put my ear to the door to listen for footsteps before opening in and walking down the hall. Next, I came to a few flights of stairs that I carefully began walking down, until I reached the main floor. I was on a balcony a few feet above the crowd, which gave me a perfect birds-eye view of everything there. I started to look for Elenore, but soon realized that everyone had masks. 'I will have to use my magic...' I thought quietly, 'lets hope nobody notices'. I walked off to a more discrete location, and began going through the minds of the guests. I suddenly came across an interesting piece of information... I was to be captured if found. Before I moved on, I changed the thought to 'Ciel is to be given Elenore if found.'
I would still avoid whoever is looking for me, and just continue with the plan. I kept looking for her thoughts, when finally I found it.
"Ele, it's me. Where are you?"
"Ciel!? I'm on the dance floor. I'm with another girl... The one who took me here. I'm in a dress that is similar to the one I wore for graduation!"
That was it. That's all I need to find her. I noticed that I didn't see Jacob anymore... He must be distracting the host. I walked to where she was, simply took her from the girl, and told Jacob we were done. The girl looked slightly annoyed for all but a second, before she said,
"Congratulations! Here is your prize." we started to walk away.
"Not." I heard the girl say.
"Don't you think I know better? Why would I want you if I didn't know your magic!? You think I come unprepared!?"
"Jacob! Take Elenore!"
Jacob came in a took Elenore, leaving the girl dumbfounded, but she then focused back on me.
"Good. Now she can't interfere!"
I was going to have to fight if I wanted to leave, so a fight I was going to give.