Chapter 2

We arrived at my house, my mother and father awaiting us at the door. They smiled when they saw Griffin, they always thought we should date. 'Great. Now there going to be EXTRA annoying." I thought to myself. We walked inside to find refreshments and some snacks as usual. "Hey mum, is it ok if we play outside for a bit?"
"Aren't you a bit old to play?" She asked.
"Is there a such thing? I think that age doesn't matter when your with friends... If we can't play then can we do something else?"
"What do you plan on doing?"
Lucy chimed in. "Oh! We could go to the mall!"
"Or the park" Ciel said.
"... Or we can go watch a movie" Griffin decided to join the conversation.
"A movie sounds wonderful. What movie did you have in mind?" My mother asked.
"A scary one!" We all said in unison, then looked at each other and laughed.
My mum was not thrilled hearing that we wanted to watch something scary, she thought she would have to hear me complain about a nightmare. 'I'm not a child, I can handle a scary movie...' I thought quietly and to my surprise, my mother agreed! She gave us plenty of money for snacks and tickets and drove us there. We looked at the board for he scariest one we could find and bought our tickets. When we got inside the theater, Lucy and Griffin got us snacks, leaving Ciel and I to find good seats. Since it was just the two of us for a while, we sat next to each other, and I knew Griffin was going to want to sit by me, which made me feel better knowing I had two guys to comfort me if I needed it. Soon, the movie started and Lucy and Griffin returned just in time.

---After movie---

"You were such a baby!" Lucy said through chuckles. Scary movies did ever effect her, and they didn't seem to bother Ciel either. "S-shut up!" I playfully slapped her arm "I was n-not!" Am I shaking? Why am I shaking?!
"Elenore, are you alright?" Ciel asked. "You're not looking to good." He touched my forehead. "Oh no you went overboard Lucy! She's mad now.", he stated as he jerked his hand back from my burning face. "I still think it's crazy you can control fi-" "LUCY! Don't say that stuff in public!" Griffin said, panicked. "Oh right! Sorry!" She slapped her hand over her mouth.
"Its alright... Ciel, is your hand ok? Its not burned is it?" "No I'm alright" he showed me his hand. "Just try to calm down ok?"
I breathed slowly, trying to bring down the temperature "At least my hand didn't catch on fire" I whispered to my friends. After a few minutes I was back to normal and noticed it was raining. Griffin had already called my mum to tell her that the movie was over and we were all ok. She was delighted that he called. "Your mum is on her way Elenore" he smiled. Just then, I saw Gray and my face flushed because he was soaking wet from the rain. Lucy nudged me and we walked over to ask if he was alright.
"Yeah I'm fine, I was just jogging and it started pouring out of nowhere!"
"D-do you need a r-ride?" I stuttered.
"Are you sure? I can walk."
"NO WAY!" 'oops... To loud!'
He didn't seem to notice the level of my voice. "Sure... I accept your ride, Elenore." 'He... He knows my name!' My cheeks turned slightly pink, but he didn't notice. After a while, my mum showed up and drove my friends home first since they were closer to the theater. "So Gray, where do you live?" My mum asked trying to break the silence. "Oh just a few more blocks Mrs. Elizabeth." He said politely. We arrived to his house faster than I would've liked, but we waited for him to reach his door. Then, it was me and my mum alone. I waited for her to ask how the movie went or even who Gray was but the ride home was silent.
When we arrived home, I ate dinner and got ready for bed. I decided I wanted a bath instead of a shower since it was still early. I undressed and eased into the bath, letting the bubbles flow over my skin. I sighed, 'this feel great'.
I stayed in the bath until around 8, then rinsed off in the shower and put on my pajamas, finally plopping down into my bed and falling asleep.