Chapter 33

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

It's been roughly 3 weeks and Ciel has given us no sign of getting any better. When I saw him in that bed, it felt like I lost a part of my soul. I haven't hardly left my room, I haven't gone on any missions, people keep talking to me through the door and begging me to come out. I've never been this sad in my entire life. The only thing I truly cared for, most likely won't live until tomorrow. My tear stained cheeks are red from wiping them away with tissues. My magic feels really low as well, like it's being sucked from my body when ever I move. All I've done is cry. I was told I couldn't see him again until he is either released... Or his funeral. He's been in,a comma since the incident, and word has gotten out about him and Jacob. I think Jacob is pretty torn up about it as well. I rolled over on to my stomach and out my face in my pillow so my cries will be muffled. I felt the pillow dampen as the first tear fell, and then soak as I couldn't stop them from falling. I heard Lucy on the other end of my door, knocking as softly as she could.
"Elenore? Can I come in?"
"..." I ignored her, knowing she couldn't come in even if she tried. The door is locked.
"Elenore, please? We're all upset about Ciel, we just want to help."
My cries became louder at the mention of his name, and I heard her sniff. Then, she walked away and I heard Summer trying to calm her. I really let my emotions flow now, and wailed harder than ever.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I'm stuck inside my own mind. I can hear what's going on in reality, but I can't seem to find my way out. I overheard the doctor say it has officially been 1 month since I've been here. I've been accompanied by a faint light this whole time, that sits beside me as I wander. No matter how much I try, I can't get back to Ele. I don't think she's visiting me. I don't think anyone is. I remember right after I got here, I felt a rush of warmth on my cheek, but I don't know who's it was. I couldn't hear anything, but I felt myself being healed by mages. Everyone must be worried sick. I think... I think I'm dying. If I... No, when I wake up the first thing in doing is running back home. I need to see everyone. I turned to the light beside me. Its been the only thing that can hear me, and it's been telling me clues on how to get out. I told me, in the center of my mind there is a portal, and there is a world I must conquer before I may leave. The only thing is, nobody with my magic has made it out alive, and the stronger your magic the more difficult it is to leave. I've mastered my magic... So it is near impossible for me. Not to mention, I can't even find the center of my mind because it is pitch black besides my companion. I venture further every day, just looking high and low. The closer I get, the brighter it gets, but it's further than you think. There are so many obstacles in the way, every painful thing you've felt, you relive times 10. Its like a personal hell, made specifically for you to die a horrible death.