Chapter 13

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I cant believe it. Elenore's dating Gray... Again! Doesn't she see? Hes bad news! I thought she would've seen it by now. I started walking towards class, not wanted Elenore to see me so overwhelmed with my emotions. I felt a tear slowly run down my face. I didn't want to attract attention so it, so I just let it fall until I got to where I could wipe it away without anyone noticing. 'Why am I crying?'
"I know why," a voice in my head continued.
'Why?' "You love her." 'Well yea but she's just a friend.'
"She can be more than that though."
'I don't think she wants to.'
"Want me to find out?"
'How can you do that? Your just a voice in my head.'
"Oh, but I am so much more than that. Look behind you, I'm here."
I decided to turn around, and to my surprise I saw
.
.
.
Sabastion?!

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I cant believe I'm being forced to date Gray. He knows my secret, and has a video of me practicing! He threatened to send the tape all over social media if I don't do exactly what he tells me. I'm being held against my will, forced to be a slave under the person I despise the most. Gray wants me to make the relationship more... Touchy. He wants me to kiss him after school, but I DON'T want my first kiss to be him! I have to tel Ciel when I get into class with him. We'll be alone in there.
I patiently waited until lunch, and went to find my friends. However, when they saw me they all just stared like I was a monster!
"Guys... I-I can explain."
"I'm sure you can." Griffin pretty much spat in my face.
"No really guys! Please! Before he co-"
"Hey darling." Gray walked up and put his arm around me. I wanted to slap him for interrupting me, but if I did who knows what he would do...
"H-hey," Was all I could muster.
"Come on, we don't need to hang out with these people. You're mine now." He smirked and started to pull me away. "B-but wait!"
"Ah-ah-ah! We don't want to make me upset, do we?"
"N-no that's not necessary." "Then let's go."
I walked away, defeated. I'll never get to tell them, unless for some reason Ciel wants to listen.
I practically ran to class, eager to talk to Ciel and explain. When I sat down, I waited until he came in. After several minutes, he casually walked in and took his normal seat, right next to me. 'Perfect!' I almost squealed.
"Ciel, I need to talk to you." He didn't answer me at first, bit finally he said, "What is it?"
"Look, I'm not dating Gray by choice! He has-" I quieted down for this part, "-he has a tape of me practicing my magic and is threatening to send it to everyone."
"Are you serious?"
"No I'm making it all up," I remarked sarcastically. "Well, what are we going to do about it?"
'Hes listening to me! Finally!' "I don't know. Wait, you want to help me?"
"Of course!" He smiled, "why wouldn't I?"
"Well, nobody else wanted to even listen to me."
"Well, what are friends for? I'm here to help and that's all that matters!" His grin grew wide, flashing his teeth.
"Th-thanks Ciel." I felt heat crawl ever so slightly onto my face. 'Am-am I... blushing?!'
I somehow convinced my mother to pick me up early, and then Ciel came over to "check up" on me. We came up with a plan and put it into action.