Chapter 60

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

We all woke up one by one the next day, Maura being first, then Jacob and I, and lastly -surprise surprise- Elenore. She's has been sleeping a lot more than usual lately. When we finished breakfast, we were trying to think of something to do, until I felt a familiar presence nearby. I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was just yet, and I didn't want to alarm anyone so I stayed silent until I knew for sure who it was.
After a few minutes of waiting, it finally clicked. It was the girl who took Elenore all those months ago, Louis. I looked around at everyone's faces, and by the looks of it, they all know what's going on besides Maura.
"Hey guys? What's wrong, did I say something bad?" she asked concerned.
"No," Ele explained, "...but someone bad is coming."
"There is?" she asked, this time with a determined look on her face.
"Yeah, are you ready to fight with me!?" she asked, lighting her fist as she spoke.
"Yeah!" Maura did the same.
"Don't worry guys, we've got this!" Elenore yelled, running out with Maura.

---Maura's P.O.V.---

I get to fight with Elenore! I'm so excited, this is my first fight! I hope I don't let her down. We came face to face with our foe, and Elenore paused to wait for the explanation of them being here.
"What are you doing here, Louis."
"Oh, look here! It seems that our target came to us this time! What do you think, father? Shall we take her now?"
I turned and saw an old grumpy man, and all he did was grunt at the girls question.
"That's what I thought too!" she said deviously. "Now, how about you just come with me, and nobody gets hurt." she smiled, out streching her hand to Elenore.
"No way! I'd rather die than come with you!" she yelled, throwing her fist at the girl.
The girl, Louis, caught Elenore's fist with ease, stopping it from hitting her face. "I can arrange that." she whispered in her ear.
"Nobody touches my sister!" I yelled, running at them. "Oh, so it's true then! The sister has been released." I got within range and punched Louis in her stomach, then ignited my own flames making her skin burn. This was Elenore's chance to fight, and she ran at her as she was sliding back, then hit her across her cheek. Louis held her cheek in pain, and when she pulled it away I could clearly see a burn mark.
"Why you little -! Dad!" she called out. The man then jumped into the fray, causing Louis to smirk an evil little smile.
"How do you know about my sister?!" Elenore yelled.
"You'd like to know, wouldn't you? Well, I suppose I could tell you. You see, after our battle after trying to capture Ciel, we realised that it wasn't Ciel at all that we wanted. It was you. We planned to separate his soul because we thought it was he who has the twin, not you. When we found out it was you all along, we went to town to try and find you! When we got there though, the town had been completely demolished. We've been looking around for ages trying to find you! But now, it seems we don't have to separate your souls anymore, it's already been done for us! Isn't that great!?" Elenore and I were horrified by her answer, and had no idea what to say. Together, we asked the same question, "What do you want with us?"
"Oh, well then I guess my answer would be this: When 2 twins, such in your case, have their souls separated after being together for so long, it's like they become one. If they both master their magic, they become invincible. The downside however, if they are removed from eachother for too long, such as one twin dies or one is transported to another world, then so does the other. Do you understand what I'm getting at? I want you to be in my little army. You two will master your magic under my watch, and then you will become part of my army and I will have everything I've ever desired!" she cackled. "Now, will you come with me, or will it be by force?"
Elenore and I nodded to each other, then combined our flames like we did the other night. We then used our arms like a spring, and threw our new flame at them causing severe burns all over their bodies, and their clothes burning and melting to their skin.
"We're not going anywhere!" we yelled in unison, and watched as the both ran away together, falling every now and then.