Chapter 62

---Maura's P.O.V.---

It has been 4 months since Elenore and my birthday. Jacob has his own home now, Elenore and Ciel live together in theirs, and I go back and forth between the two. I've learned a lot about this place and how people act, such as chores, work, and even more about my magic. It turns out that Elenore and I don't have 'normal' fire magic anymore, it's more complex. On rare occasions, twins that do have the same magic will experience a whole new magic entirely. Ours has changed to what is called Chante-peta Magic. It is basically still fire magic, but this is the fire of a God. This means that our magic cannot be extinguished by other magics, and we can control the flames of another mage as well. We are fire itself.

---Lucy's P.O.V.---

I'm heading over with Wendy to see how Elenore and the others are doing. We've been catching up a lot since we were separated for so long, and I'm treating myself, her, Wendh, and her sister to a spa day to relax our still tense nerves, and then go out for a shopping spree. When I reached their door, I knocked to the rythem of a song Elenore and I used to do when we were kids. She swung open the door excitedly, seemingly ready to leave. She called for Maura and we were off. We were walking around for a bit, stopping at the stream that now cuts through the town for a short break. We then continued walking, this time on the short wall by the stream and keeping our balance, one after the other. I led the way, and Elenore was the 'caboose' of our little train. When we finally made it, we were escorted to a steamy room.
"Ooh, a sauna!" I exclaimed in delight.
"That sounds amazing right now." Elenore and Maura sighed together.
Wendy and I giggled a little and then looked at their confused faces, then began to explain myself. "I still can't get over how you do almost everything in unison. Its really funny sometimes." I smiled and watched as they rolled their eyes, hearing the same explanation for the 100th time.
We sat in the sauna and talked for a while before being led out to a larger room where we were going to get a massage. 'This is was more relaxing than I thought it would be!'

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

Since Elenore and Maura were having a girls day, I decided I would have a guys day. Gray, Summer, Griffin, Jacob and I were going to go fishing and then train. Jacob and I got our gear ready and waited for the others to show up, and Jacob was here visiting with Maura. We were only waiting for a short while after the girls had left, and then our own 'group' was assembled and we left. We didn't have to walk to far, considering the stream now cut through town, but we did have to find a decent spot that wasn't too sunny. We were chatting for a bit, but ultamitly stayed quiet so we wouldn't scare off the fish. I don't know exactly how long we were fishing, but when we finished it was around 5. We dropped off our gear at my house for the time being and got changed into clothes that we could train in and didn't mind getting messy. I changed into a simple tee and shorts, and the others were in similar attire. We then took off before the girls could get back and went a ways out of town. We decided on a tournament to see who was the strongest would be fun. We all picked a number, and whoever had the closest number to ours would be our opponent. I chose the number 7, Jacob chose 20, Summer chose 100, Griffin chose 90, Gray chose 15. Needless to say, I had to sit out this round and the pairings were Summer V.S. Griffin and Jacob V.S. Gray. The battle between Jacob and Gray lasted roughly 20 minutes, and Jacob was the victor. However, the battle between Summer and Griffin lasted less than 5, Summer being the victor. This left Jacob, Summer, and myself. Again, we all chose numbers. Since last time I picked a small number and sat out, I chose a larger number this time. I chose 50, Jacob chose 5, and Summer chose 10. I had to sit out again, and was not very pleased about it. The battle seemed like it was taking forever too, making me more anxious to do my own fighting. In reality, it lasted 30 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. Of course, Summer came out on top. Finally, it was my turn. Summer barely seemed worn out from fighting at all too, so I could tell I wouldn't last very long, especially with my magic. I focused in on his brain, reading his every thought and strategy, dodging his attacks for a while before planning my own attack on him. Since I control the mind, I decreased his pain tolerance to that of a child's. Now even small attacks will have greater effect. Next, I got his pain sensory nerves and got an amusing reaction. Neither of us had ever seen Summer in pain before, but this made everything worse for me in my small moment of 'victory'. It seems that pain triggers him to fight with more passion and determintation to win. A wide grin spread across his face and his flames grew higher, and he became the victor of our duel. We had a laugh about it after it was all done and went back to my place for dinner and waited on the girls to get back.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

We all had a lot of fun today, and we all got loads of new clothes too. I couldn't thank Lucy enough for everything, and she just told me not to worry about it. It was getting really late however, so we decided to finish off the night at my house to try and pay back a little for the amazing day we had. We were walking down the street and were almost there when I noticed that the lights were left on.
"It isn't like Ciel to leave the lights on this late... You don't think he got worried, do you?"
"Nah, I'm sure he's still awake playing chess or something waiting for you to get back. Don't worry about it." Lucy responded.
"He may have fallen asleep trying to wait for us to return." Wendy pitched.
"That sounds more like Ciel than the rest of them!" Maura giggled.
We reached the door and I slowly opened it, just in case he was asleep when I hit something by accident. I froze in place and peeped around the door to find not just one, but 4 sleeping boys! Not one of them Ciel I might add. Curiosly, I stepped in, signaling for the girls to be quiet. Then I saw a very sleepy Ciel walk out from the bedroom, dressed in pajamas and rubbing his eyes.
"Hey," he yawned, "I figured it would be cool with you if the guys stayed over, so I went ahead and m-" then he noticed that the others were with me and stopped mid sentence.
"You thought the same thing, didn't you." he chuckled to himself. I slowly nodded my head, seeing as now this would be a problem.
"Alright, you girls take the bedroom, I'll sleep out here with them." he yawned again and went back for a pillow, then made himself comfortable next to the others. We quietly walked into the room and changed into our nightclothes, then crawled into bed and falling asleep.