Chapter 22

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

After a good night's rest, I woke up to find Summer already in our house, waiting with Joy.
"G'morning."
"...good...morning?"
"Are you ready to train?!" he asked, looking really excited.
"I just woke up! Give me a minute first."
I saw him mope for a while as I got ready.
"Are you hungry?" I asked
"Always!" I went to prepare breakfast for everyone and have it ready for when they woke up.
When we finished, Summer took me to a small shack with a big open feild to train and Joy stayed behind at my house.
"Ok, ready?" "I suppose..." honestly, I'm really nervous because he has 100% of his, and I'm nowhere close, I also just don't want to make a fool of myself. He starts off with a lecture... If that's what you could call it. He knows what he's talking about, but he has to keep going back because he forgot something important that I didn't already know. For example...
"Ok, so when you run out of magic power, yo-"
"Wait! You can run out of magic power? It isn't unlimited?!"
"No! See, imagine there are little 'magic particles' in the air okay? Now, you 'attract' these 'particles' over time, filling up your magic. When you use your magic, you expell these 'particles' into the air and out of your body. Understand?"
"... How... How do you attract them?"
*facepalms* "You don't really 'attract particles', you just regenerate your magic after a while! I was just trying to give you an examp- you know what... Never mind. Let's just see what you can do."
"All right! What are we gonna do?"
He gave me an evil smirk, "we fight." as he said this, he came charging at me with his fist on fire, so I did the same.
"Don't be easy on me just because I'm your teacher, got it?!"
"O-ok!" and with that, the fight began.

---Time skip---

"Sorry. sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! Are you okay?!"
"Y-yeah I'm fine. Let's just go back to the others okay?"
"Right let's go!" it wasn't that much of a fight, it barely lasted 3 minutes!
"Your way stronger than I thought, Summer."
"I'm sorry! Are you mad? I didn't think you'd fly so far when I hit you! I just got... Carried away!" he was practically clinging to me the whole time we walked, asking if I was okay. We finally got there and everyone else was awake by now.
"Summer what did you do? Did you use too much of your power again?" Joy teased.
"Sh-shut it!"
"I'm fine guys! I've been in fights before, just not with someone who knows what they're doing."
"Hey you fought me you jerk!" shouted Gray.
"Yeah, I know!" I teased. "Tch, rude."
Ever since we got back, Summer isn't checking on me like a baby, but instead I saw him looking at Lucy an aweful lot... She took notice and struck up a conversation with him.
"Hey Summer." she smiled.
When she talked his whole face lot up.
"Hey Lucy! What kind of magic do you use?"
"M-me? I-i don't know if I can use magic."
"Wanna try? I can show you a few different types if you want!"
"Sure... I guess... When do you wanna do that?"
"Hmm... Right now!" he said and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the door before anyone could object.
"I bet he likes her." says Joy with a snicker.
That just leaves me, Ciel, Gray, Joy, Wendy, and Griffin. Just then, Sabastion walked in to check on everyone and sighed when he heard about my 'training fight' with Summer.
"He gets really carried away. Sorry about that."
"It's ok really, I'm fine! I actually wanna try fighting with Gray again... You know, to make sure he doesn't think he's a better wizard than me." I smirked.
"Oh yeah?!"
"Yeah!"
"Your on then!" he shouted, and waited for me outside.
"Ele..."
"I know, I know. Kick his butt, right?"
"Of course. I'll spectate too to make sure it's fair."
We all then walked outside and then to the place I went with Summer, and the battle began.