Chapter 82

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I've been given a month for me to reconsider the negotiation, which is over tomorrow, just in case I'd rather save myself and let my friends die. I've told them all countless times that my mind will not change. I can't just let everyone die just to save myself; Gray, Wendy, Lucy, Summer, Jacob, Ciel, their lives are worth more than mine. However, I realise that Maura most likely won't survive much longer without me there. I'm sure she is already very weak, considering how I'm feeling. I can feel the magic disappearing from my body, and I've noticed an increase in weariness while doing anything, even simple things such as walking in lengthy distances. Even walking from my room to the main hall has me feeling weak.
However, I'm sure she would be as sure on this decision as I am. We are, after all, twins and we think alike on most decisions anyways. I'm positive she sees the bigger picture. Maura would understand, I just know it.

---Maura's P.O.V.---

Ciel and Jacob have both gone back to that crazy hell-hole I'd found them in just under a month ago to find a way to retrieve Elenore. They come back during the day, giving mission reports, and sneak in during the nights. So far, they've found nothing. I feel awefully weak without Elenore, and I'm sure we won't last much longer. Every day, my energy level becomes less and less from what it used to be. I barely have the magic energy to create my dark flames for everyone to huddle around during the restless nights.
'I hope it ends soon...'
I've accepted whatever fate Elenore has decided for us, I know it's for the best. I just don't know why it's taking so long, and why I don't have the chance to say goodbye to her; why she hasn't been able to say goodbye to the others. I hope she isn't being kept against her will... No, there's no way. She's strong, I believe she can face anything and still brave through it with a smile on her face.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

Jacob and I have finally found a way to Elenore, but there can only be one person at a time, or the realm could collapse on itself. Obviously, I want to go. However, Maura needs to go so the both of them don't suffer and die. I have to put my own desire away for the greater good and let Maura go.
The only problem, is getting Maura here and through to the other side without it killing her in the process, considering how weak she is in the time being. However, we will have a way to communicate with her and Elenore if she can reach her in time once she's on the other side. This is made possible thanks to Jacob who snooped around a bit and found the main way of communication through both sides, ruler to troops, that is. Now we just have to get Maura here, and wait to see what happens from there.