Chapter 59

---Maura's P.O.V.---

When I woke up, Elenore was still asleep with Ciel, and Jacob woke up soon after I did.
"Hey!" I said smiling at him.
"H-hey." he said groggily.
"How did you sleep?"
"Just fine I guess..." he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, "I'm gonna go take a bath before the others wake up."
"O-okay..."
'I don't know a whole bunch about what people do... I've never taken a bath before. Maybe I should ask Elenore what it is?'
I sighed when I saw Elenore still asleep. ' Maybe I should ask later...'
I sat there in silence for a while, waiting for him to come back or the others to wake up. I decided I would just go for a walk because I was getting bored by myself.
I walked out from the entrance and began walking down the same path I want on yesterday with Jacob. I wouldn't go too far, just be out for a few minutes. I was walking alongside the stream and looking at the flowing water. I decided I should probably head back before anyone gets worried about me, so I turned around and was walking back with my eyes closed and enjoying the breeze. I then bumped into something... Or should I say someone. I opened my eyes and saw I had ran into Jacob.
"Oh... Sorry Jacob."
"I-It's okay."
His hair was dripping wet and was starting to soak his clothes a little.
"Wanna walk back together?" I asked. "Sure."
I smiled and grabbed his hand, swinging my arm as we walked and taking big exaggerated steps. I've probably thinks I'm such a weirdo...' I thought and giggled to myself, '...good!'
I started humming to myself with my eyes closed and let him lead the way. I don't know where I've heard the song before, but I feel like it has something to do with him a Elenore by the way he was looking at me. I peeked through one of my eyes, "Do you know this song?"
"Y-yeah. Elenore sang it sometimes." I shut my eye again and smiled. There was one thing that I noticed though, when I grabbed his hand his face turned really red again and stayed a light shade of pink the whole time we were walking. By the time we got home, Ciel was awake and trying his best to not wake up Elenore. He put his finger to his lips, making a 'sh' noise. I assumed this means that we need to be quiet, but she ended up waking up anyways.
She sat up and stretched her arms up with a yawn, then rubbed her eyes and looked around.
"Awe man! I was the last one to wake up again!?" she exclaimed.
I giggled at her reaction and she just sighed as she stood up. We all ate breakfast together and I asked Elenore if we could go take a bath before we start the day. She agreed and said she hadn't taken one yesterday so she should today. She grabbed some stuff she said we'd need and we began walking out. We walked pretty far, and she said it was because we don't have a curtain to cover ourselves anymore.
"Why do we need a curtain?"
"Because... We don't want the boys to see us naked."
"Oh. So what do we do?"
"Really? You know how to cook like a pro but you don't know what you do in a bath?" she laughed.
"Well... My soul wasn't ever 'awake' while you did most of the stuff you do. But it was mostly when you would cook with mom. We were really little though. Well... You were. I wasn't even alive."
She thought for a minute and said, "Well, they do say cooking is good for the soul!" she laughed at her own joke. We finally got out far enough and got undressed before stepping in the water. It was then that I noticed just how much we looked alike. We were prefect replicas of eachother!
"Wow! You look just like me!" I exclaimed.
"Well yeah... We are twins after all. Did you really just notice?"
"... Maybe..." we laughed together and finished, then walked back to where the boys were waiting. We all talked for the rest of the day before going to bed.