Chapter 68

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I'm almost done with my mission. I can't wait to go back and see everyone again, maybe even invite Griffin, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy over too. Going on a solo mission is really fun too, I should do it more often. I wonder what everyone is up to as well. Hopefully I'm not missing anything important.

---Lucy's P.O.V.---

I can't even come up with the right words to describe the pain and rage I felt after Griffin's death. This guy is definantly crazy, and will pay for killing him. He just kept taking casual steps twords me, not even noticing Griffin's body. He didn't even bother to step over him as he walked my way. Rage was slowly bubbling in my chest, and I could tell Summer was just as upset as I was. Though angry, I couldn't find the courage to stand up to this guy. He had taken out Griffin and Gray so easily, so how would Summer and I stand a chance? I felt my bangs slide down from their original place behind my ear, and they were now covering my eyes.
"How... Could you?" I uttered.
"What was that, dear?"
"I said, HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed as I slowly rose to my feet. "YOU KILLED GRIFFIN!"
All he did was chuckle. "Oh no my dear, I did not kill him."
Confused, I tried looking at his face but he was looking down at his feet, "No. I didn't kill him."
I opened my mouth to ask what he could possibly mean, a small ray of hope rising in my chest, but before I could utter a word, "I shattered his soul!" he shot his head up with a a twisted look on his face, and a wide grin.
He raced twords me now, ready to kill. Summer and I took out stance and prepared for whatever he was going to throw at us.
I summoned a spirit. My spirit, as well as Summer, started battling our foe.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I'm finished with my mission! It will take me 2 days to travel back, but am I excited! I can't wait to see Maura, Ciel, Jacob, Lucy, Gray, Griffin, Wendy, Summer, and all the townspeople! I'm boarding the boat back home now, hopefully it's all smooth sailing!