Chapter 27

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

When I came to, I was in a different place. My head was pounding and I couldn't quite make out my surroundings. My vision was really blurry, but as it cleared I saw that I was in a poorly light area, and there was a musky odor, meaning I was potentially underground. This wasn't the only thing I noticed however. I had shackles around my ankles, preventing me from leaving an area of around 5 feet. This allowed me to reach a soiled matress and a restroom area. I tried to recall what had happened before being knocked uncontious, but my head hurt too much. "I must have had a hard blow to the head..." I mumbled to myself. My throat, I noticed, was really parched and hoarse when I tried to talk. I walked over to the grimey sink and filled my hands with water, then drank. I then sat back down with my legs folded out, and tried to focus. I remembered that as I walked into the forest, I recalled seeing Jacob. He looked shocked, but I was able to move my hand enough to sign " h e l p". "God, I hope he understands sign language!" I sighed. I started to hear footsteps and panicked for a split second, but quickly regained my composure. I got ready to face whoever did this to me, and ready to make them pay. I heard the footsteps get louder, and then they stopped. I didn't hear anything for another minute or so, and then they walked again. My heart was beating faster, as I got ready to fight, I noticed it was a small girl, probably around the age of 15.
"Hello." she said dully.
"...who are you."
"You will find out in time." she smiled sinisterly.
"Are you the one who did this to me!?"
"No. That was my father." I could swear I heard her giggle.
"Why?"
"Because, Elenore. YOU have something we want."
"W-what is that?"
"We want... Ciel."
"What!? What could you possibly want with him!?"
"I'm not telling, but I assume our plan will work perfectly! I'm excited for him to come and rescue 'his beloved'! AHAHAHA!" She roared with laughter.
"You're not geting him."
"Oh? And why do you think that?"
"'you will find out in time'" I mocked her.
"Whatever. In the mean time..." she unhooked the chain from my ankle, but left the cuffs on it.
"Why don't you just take the cuffs off?"
"Because my dear, the cuffs keep you from using your magic." she replied in an 'obviously' tone.
"Now, why don't we go get some breakfast, yeah?"
She smiled and led me out from where I was, and into a nice dining room with servants galor, ready to serve.
"Have a seat Elenore, father will be here soon and join us but we will start without him."
I took a seat and she sat across from me while the servants gave us our plates and filled them up with all kinds of foods I've never seen before. We began to eat and ended up finishing before her father showed up, but before I could see him, she led me back to my 'room' and said he doesn't want to see me after all. This whole time, I'm still in my pajamas from a few days ago. Later, she brought down clothes and told me to change and bathe, leading me to a nicer room and told me I was to stay here instead of where I was. She seemed to rude first, but now she's being nice? I still don't think I should trust them, after all they want my Ciel.