Chapter 24

---Time skip 3 months---
---Sabastion's P.O.V.---

The others have gotten very strong since they've been here, especially Elenore. Griffin even developed a new magic, called "Aether" and it is a magic used in the spirit realm. He can communicate with the dead and roam in their world. I am very suprised in his skill, and he's even making friends with the locals. He's especially interested in this one girl with auburn and gold eyes hair named Finley. As for the Jacob boy, he is arriving in 3, 2, 1. He stands up and I begin to explain how things work here, until he mumbles something under his breath... something about his mother?
"What was that?"
"Oh, nothing."
We continue walking until I show him his new home and leave him to go to bed, bathe, eat, whatever he plans on doing. I made sure to tell him that there is no possible way to communicate by "telephones" or any other "devices" he had back home, so he will have to adapt like the others did when they arrived. Now, I am going to tell the others of his arrival, so maybe they can be new acquaintances and 'show him the ropes'.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

When I was out walking with Ciel today, I spotted Sabastion and another young boy. He has black hair and blue eyes, kind of like Ciel's. I think I heard the kid talk of his mum... Did he come here from where we did too? No, that's not possible. I shook it off and continued walking.
"So Ciel, what are you so focused on now?"
"Hm? Oh, nothing. I'm just... We should walk home now, it seems Sabastion is bringing company over later." he smiled at me and we started to walk home.
Once we arrived, I walked into my bedroom and decided to take a bath. I locked the door and undressed, the filled the tub and put in some bath oil. Then I started thinking to myself about that boy I saw earlier, and why does he look so familiar? I heard a knock at my door. "Hey Ele, are you almost done? I wanna show you something..."
'oh shoot' "I'll be out in a minute!" I guess I've been in here a while, my hands have little wrinkles as well as my feet. I dried off and got dressed, then exited my bathroom to see what Ciel wanted.
"What did you wanna show me?"
"Look outside..."
I opened the window and bent over to see, and then I saw someone using magic with a purple-ish glow around their hands.
"What kind of magic do you think that is?"
"I have no idea." we stopped talking for a minute, then Ciel spoke up.
"How about, me and you go on a date. Just us two, out for dinner." he smiled.
"Of course." I went to go get ready, which only took a few minutes since I was already dressed. When leaving, we both noticed the person we saw earlier was gone, and we were stopped by Sabastion to inform us on the situation of the boy I noticed with him earlier. 'Jacob... That sounds familiar...'