Chapter 58

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I was starting to feel Jacob's aura coming closer and told Ele we had about 5 minutes before they would be here. We talked for a little bit and they eventually came, and Maura took Elenore away to talk and hang out. Jacob came over and sat next to me.
"So, is she clumsy?"
"Actually, no. Besides liking me and looking a little different, her and Elenore are exactly the same."
"That's good then."
He looked like he was in a really good mood too. They must've had fun together... Hopefully nothing bad happened.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

Maura was in a really good mood when she came back and pulled me away. I guess she wants to get to know me better, which I guess I should do the same. We were just having a normal conversation for a bit, and then she sarted asking questions about strange topics.
"Hey Elenore? How do you know you love someone?" she asked looking down, her face flushed with pink.
I myself felt my face flush and thought of Ciel and how me made me feel. I didn't really know how to answer her question... "Well, nobody can really tell you how it feels to live someone. Its different for everyone I guess. Why do you ask?"
"Uh... No reason..." she looked away from me and I giggled.
"Really now? 'No reason' huh? I don't believe that for a second!" I laughed a little harder and grabbed her face, making her look at me. "Is it because you love someone?"
Her eyes widened and then shut tight, her face growing more and more red by the second, "No way! Your crazy Elenore."
I let go of her face and continued to laugh at her failed attempt to lie. "Hmm... Okay then. Whatever you say, Maura."
A few moments of silence and I heard her mumble under her breath.
"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." I teased.
"I said 'You caught me!' Gosh..."
"Caught you in what?" I asked innocently, fully knowing the truth.
"I lied okay!? Maybe I do like him a little..." She mumbled that last part with a slight blush.
I squished her in a hug "I knew it! Nothing goes past me." I laughed. She joined in soon after and hugged me back, then we got up and we walked to the boys. We all sat in a circle and was talking about our trips and all the sights we saw. I couldn't help but notice that Jacob was still distracted on something... I giggled a little, wondering if it was the same reason as Maura's little lie earlier. I cupped my hands around my mouth and mouthed to Ciel while pointing to Jacob, 'She likes him'. He did the same back and said 'I knew it!' he looked just as excited as I was. I continued our conversation 'Do you think he likes her?' he responded by shrugging his shoulders and making a face. Our little talk was cut short when Jacob himself asked what we were going on about. I looked at him and back at Ciel, then back at Jacob.
"Absolutely nothing." we both said in unison, then laughing like children after.