Chapter 8

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I made sure to wait until my parents were asleep for at least and hour before I texted them "I'm ready, let's go." I texted into a group chat.
I snuck out through my window just to be safe in case the noise from the stairs woke them back up. It would've been a long jump considering I was on the second floor, but luckily there was a tree right outside it, so all I had to do was climb. It was kind of clea-shay, but I wore all black minus my face, my hair would cover that.
I made my way to the meeting spot where the others were waiting, and then set off to Gray's house. We didn't hear a single thing, but we decided to wait for a while. It seemed like forever, but then we heard the slight click of the lock on the back door, and Gray's figure through the shadows. "There he is!" I whispered. We all held our breath, waiting to see what he would do. Then I saw it. 'Gray... He'
My thought was cut short when Ciel started to pull on my hand. "We gatta go now!" He whisper-screamed at me. Then I saw Gray approaching, ready to check where I was hiding. I was stunned, but Ciel refused to leave me and picked me up and started to run. "Ele! Are you crazy he could've caught you!" He finally reached a safe distance from the house and was obviously upset with me. "I-I'm sorry Ciel I..."
"You had me so worried!"
"..." I felt so bad I could cry.
"I didn't mean to up upset you guys."
They were all really upset, but I just couldn't run. It was if my legs became jello. I tried not to, but a sob escaped my mouth.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

Ele just... 'Oh no... She's gonna cry'
I watched as a tear rolled down her cheek, and it felt as if my heart was just ripped out from my chest. "Ele... Please don't cry you just had us worried." I started to say but it was too late. She was crying because of me. I felt like crap, I didn't mean to upset her this much! 'What do I do?!' I did the only thing I could think of, and wrapped her in my arms. "Ele..."
'Why am I doing this?! I don't even hug my mother!' She looked at me like I just killed a man, but she didn't refuse it. After a short while, she stopped crying.
"Thanks Ciel. You can let go now..." I let go and looked at her face. I couldn't tell if it was because she was crying, but her fave was really red!
"Ele are you feeling okay?" I went to touch her face but she quickly turned and started walking away.
"See you guys tomorrow..." And she was gone.
'Elenore...?'
I decided to just leave her be, and started home myself, after saying goodbye to Lucy and Griffin first.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

When I got home, I looked in the mirror. "Ciel was right... My face is really red!" I sat quietly to myself. 'Hopefully he's stupid enough not to think too hard about it... Otherwise he might figure out I like him...'
I quickly threw that thought out of my head and got into pajamas, and finally going to sleep.