Chapter 16

7.
7 weeks. It's been 7 weeks of hell, court dates, custody battles, ext.
I never knew that this would have such a huge impact on my life, and I haven't come out of my room for 3 days. Even when Ciel comes, he just sits there and waits hoping that I actually talk.
He usually tries to get me to eat too, but he can't change my appetite. My mum must've thought me using my power was her imagination, because she still hasn't said anything about it and really can't remember that night at all. I've become a depressed mess, and I don't know why. It seems to be a question I've asked myself a lot lately... 'why?
Why me? Why did this happen? Is it my fault?'
I started to cry silently to myself as guilt rushed into my broken mind.
'I could end it all for everyone...'
I could make sure I never hurt anyone again. I tried pushing the thoughts out of my head but the voice got louder and louder and I couldn't take it anymore. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I saw Gray. He was right outside my window, watching me. He looked pleased with himself. Then, a savior came. By savior, I mean myself. I walked calmly to my mindow, opened it, and pushed hard on his chest. He barely caught himself at the bottombefore telling on his butt, and then I slammed my window shut and latched it, then closed the blinds and shutters.
Knock knock knock
"Honey, please come out. I miss you... At least eat something? I'll do anything."
I stayed silent, I didn't want my mum to see me like this. I heard her sigh and then "Ciel is here..."
Again I stayed quiet. She let him in my room and left us to be alone. I stayed where I was and slowly wiped the tears off my face. We sat in silence for a good while, and then Ciel mumbled something to himself and was really excited. He then focused on me and closed his eyes after a minute.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

That's it! I will use my powers to change her mood. I'm tired of seeing her without that beautiful shine in her eyes, without her lovely smile, not hearing her laugh or even talk or eat. I focused then closed my eyes, attracting her attention. I looked through her mind and found what I was looking for. There was a large grey area clouding over her serotonin and dopamine producers (aka main 2 chemicals that make you happy and calm anxiety). I started to chip away at it and when I finished I looked up at Elenore.
"Did... Did it work?" I asked shyly.
"..." she lunged twordes me and took me into a tight hug. "Thank you".
"Any time..." I smiled, "now let's go eat yeah?
"Yeah."
We walked out of her room and her mother immediately wrapped her arms around her tiny daughter, asking me what I did to 'fix her'. I chuckled and said that I don't know what I did, but it seemed to work whatever it was. I watched her eat her lunch and decided she needed to leave the house. I asked her mother if it was alright if I took her to the park and she said "Of course!" and let us be on our way. We walked around for a bit, but then she wanted to swing. When we got there, one of the swings were broken.
"It's ok, you can go" we said in unison.
"N-no you", we both said again. We laughed and she sat on the swing after much insisting.
"The sky is really pretty today." she smiled as I pushed her.
"Not as pretty as you", I mumbled.
I saw her blush a bit and I turned my face to cover my own. We got to her house when the sun was setting, and I got to hold her hand the whole way. 'What would I do without her'
I asked myself. 'doesn't matter...'
I waited until she was inside and walked to my own home, got ready for bed, and had an amazing dream.