Chapter 64

---Lucy's P.O.V.---

I've been working on the mission for at least 3 days now, going out early and staying out late to find all the missing towns people. I have to find them, they all have families. Besides Jason, there are 9 other missing persons.

Amalie, female, 24 years old, long brown hair and hazel eyes, mother of 2 year old boy.
Brendon, male, 70 years old, short gray hair and green eyes, father of 2.
Abbigail, female, 10 years old, medium blonde hair, green eyes.
Grayce, female, 16 years old, long blonde hair, blue eyes, older sister of Abbigail.
Layne, male, 18 years old, short dirty-blond hair, tribal tattoo on right arm.
Lynn, female, 3 years old, short red hair, blue eyes.
Gabriel, male, 20 years old, messy brown hair, dark brown eyes.
Mark, male, 19 years old, messy black hair, blue eyes, pierced bottom lip.
Zayda, female, 30 years old, short black hair, dark blue eyes, pierced eyebrow and nose.

That's all the information we have so far. It's obvious that the missing people aren't a specific age group or gender, meaning that the kidnappings aren't planned based off of person, but they're sporadic. The kind of person who takes advantage of people like this is really sick. They even took a 3 year old from her mother.
The good news is that we've found out about a suspicious person who've just arrived back in town, and could be connected to the mission. Said person shows up around the time people go missing, and leave soon after. Tonight, were going to have someone act as bait. We elected Summer since he is the strongest and could easily beat whoever this person is and he's going out tonight alone in dark places in hopes of being taken. I however, must stay inside with the rest of the gang and wait for morning before going out to,find him.

---Next morning---

Summer came back this morning, meaning he wasn't taken. This means one of two things: either the suspistious person isn't connected to the recent kidnappings OR the suspicious person is but took someone else.
We decided to walk around town and ask the townspeople of anybody else has been taken. I took the north, Summer took west, Griffin took south, and Gray and Wendy took east.
Whilst walking, I came across the same woman from before with her missing son and she and I talked for a while. I asked when we finished up our conversation if she noticed anybody else missing around the town, and she told me that there was a person who lived nearby who looked pretty shaken up this morning. I followed her to her home and went to her neighbors home, figuring out as much as I could. Apparently, the mystery man had tried entering her home but her husband came home and scared them away. The only description she could give was this: Male with pale blue hair, dark red eyes, tall athletic body, and looked to be around their late 20s or early 30s. He was wearing a black hood and jeans.
Tonight, it's my turn to play bait.