Chapter 46

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I was woken up by Jacob early in the morning by him lifting me from my place in the tent. He looked really worried.
He then went into Elenore's tent and got her up as well. Every so often though, he would rise into the air by some energy force, then slammed back down to the ground. He dragged us along, heading back for the town where the beast was. I guess my spell still hasn't worked on it yet, and it's probably because of all the demons inside of it. Jacob went back up into the air, trying his best to maintain his balance, and get a good look of the thing. Just as he looked at us, we noticed that a bunch of energy sprites were coming our way.
"Ele! You ready to fight?"
"Always!" she light her fist up in excitement. One by one, we started to take down the enemies before us, and Jacob was still trying to figure out what to do about the beast. I could tell the little things were getting on Elenore's nerves, because she stoped using her fists and went to use her breath attack instead. It cleared them much faster and left a path open wherever she aimed. It seemed almost endless, the small sprites, but eventually we got them all. Next, we had to face the beast. When we looked at the town though, there was nothing. It had been completely turned to rubble, and nothing more. Dust was thick in the air because of the monsters movements and the destruction of the town, and made it difficult to breath and see. This also made it to where Ele can't use her fire, because it would just trap the heat where we are. Jacob suggested we lure it away from the town, so all of us can help out and Ele and I agreed. I was to be the distraction, so I headed for it and tried getting it's attention. It didn't really notice me at first, but when it did it was angry. It started chasing me right away, throwing multiple attcks my way and even landing a few. It chased me all the way to where Ele and Jacob are hiding, and once I reached them, they jumped in to attack as well. Then I turned, and started attacking as well. I got the idea to look into its mind and see if I can find its thinking process, to see it's next attack, how it plans on dodging ours, and maybe I can find its weakness. I shouted out when he was going to attack, and told them to aim off so when it went to dodge, it would be a direct hit. I continued looking for its weakness, and it was starting to take a lot of my magic to try and find it. 'I have to find it, it has to have one...' finally, I found that attacks on the neck made its pain levels shoot up. The only problem is, it's covered in multiple layers of thick scales. I informed the others and went back some to perform my spell again when it's at its weakest.
'We will beat this thing!'