Chapter 12

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I woke up and started to get ready, then I heard a knock at my door. 'Why are people here?!'
I took my time getting to the door, but whoever was there was getting impatient, knocking harder, faster, longer and louder.
"Cool your jets, I'm coming!" I yelled.
I got to the door and swung it open, surprised by who was there.

---Gray's P.O.V.---

She finally answered. I walked inside like it was my own home and began to elaborate why I was there.
"Elenore."
"G-get out." Was all she could muster. I smirked.
"

Looks like we have a deal, do we not?"
She grimaced, "Fine. Now leave."
I smirked again and walked out of the door, waving as I walked down the street.
'Dumb broad', I thought to myself. 'She's just made a big mistake...' I reached my house and started to laugh to myself a little.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

'I can't believe it... Why is he making me do this?! I have to tell Lucy or Griffin! What would Ciel say?! He can't know...'
I decided to just wait and let them figure it out... I feel so bad.

The next day, I walked to school and hoped for the best. Gray was with my friends, and as soon as they saw me they looked really disappointed. I weakly smiled and walked up to them.
"Hey babe." Gray was pretty much radiating satisfaction. I wanted to vomit, but when I didn't answer right away he squeezed my hand. I winced in pain, "Sorry guys but I need to borrow her for a minute," he then dragged me several meters away. "What are you doing?! We had a deal!"
"

I-I'm sorry! My friends are disappointed with me I felt so-'
"Well you BETTER do it right this time! Now hug me so they don't think were fighting."
"W-what?!" "NOW!"
I hugged him and watched as my friends all left, one by one until Ciel was left. I watched him shake his head and what I thought was a tear, slowly fall down his face as he walked away.