Chapter 23

---Sabastion's P.O.V.---

I've made a "mis-calcualation" when it came to how many wizards could be in their world at a time... It seems there can be up to 6 at a time on rare occasions. I quickly went back to the other world and met with the young fellow. He had been out with friends, so I waited for him to return. When he did I told him he had a choice: this world, or mine. I explained that if he chose my world, where wizards are not feared, then I would erase his mother's memories and she could be happy as a single woman.
"

I'll go." was all he said. I started to open up the portal to my home world.
"Now Jacob, be ready for a trip!" I smiled and pushed him through, and then went in myself. It will take 3 months just as before for him to go through, so I decided to prepare just as I did for the others. "It shouldn't take so long, since it's just him." I spoke aloud to myself. "I should probably tell the others... No, another time maybe."

---Summer's P.O.V.---

The magic I decided to show Lucy was summoning magic, and since she's new to this world, we can "trick" her body into being able to use magic. She agreed to use summoning magic, so we went to buy "Keys" so she can contract with other beings. The first one she bought was a pretty weak one, called "Snow Puppy", but if it makes her happy, then I'll buy it. Once purchased, she immediately opened it to form her contract with it. It was kinda cute... It looked like a white, fluffy puppy but when you touched it, it was just snow! I've never actually seen summoning magic before, just basic ones like fire, ice, air, healing, exetera.
"What should I name him Summer?" she asked.
I snapped back from my thoughts, "Uh... I don't know. What about Blue?"
"That's perfect! It maches his eyes." she giggled.
I felt my face heat up a little when she giggled.
"L-Lets go find more keys for you."
We started walking to another shop and bought a few other keys, one was a spirit that was pretty flirty with her. He had ginger hair and glasses, and he used a magic he made himself that he calls "regulas" and went by Leo. Next, she bought a spirit that was pretty sassy and didn't like to be summoned... But she had blue hair and used water magic and went by Aqua. We were almost done shopping when she saw a whip that she couldn't take her eyes off of.
"Do you want that whip Lucy?" I asked.
She flipped around and was embarrassed that I caught her staring at it. "N-no I'm fine with the spirit!" She spoke, out to g her hands up in defence.
I grabbed it anyways and purchased it too, "Well, you might need it in case you run out of magic or your spirits can't be summoned. Here you go!" I smiled as I put it on her belt.
She now has 3 keys/spirits, and a whip just in case... "Hey wanna go on a mission? It'll give you a chance to use your magic! Don't worry, nothing difficult."
"Uh... Shouldn't we go back to the others? I mean, it's getting late."
"Awe... I suppose so." I smiled and we walked back to their place. Now the only one without magic is Griffin, so... I guess I'll have to show him tomorrow...
When we arrived, they all questioned why we were gone so late, as expected, but then she showed them,her spirits. They were all amazed at how fast she learned how to summon them and use magic, but that's exected when you learn from the best! And the best is me. I chuckled to myself as I thought that.
I looked over to Gray who was staring daggers at me and looked pretty beat up, and so did Elenore... I didn't do all that, did I? No! I didn't even leave a bruise on her... Did they fight while we were gone?!
"Hey, flame dude."
"Yeah?"
"Why don't you teach better? Elenore is still pretty bad at fighting!"
"Hey shut up! It was my first day and we both lost!" She argued.
"Oh, if your so good at teaching then why don't you show her a few things?"
"Nah, I got better things to do." I scoffed and we all went back to what we were doing. Before we knew it, it was really late, so Joy and I went back home and eagerly waited tomorrow's adventures.