Chapter 21

---Sabastion's P.O.V.---

I have to open a portal for the others, and I need to explain to Elenore about her mother. I don't think she noticed, but her and her friends make up 5, but her mother was also a powerful wizard. I looked over to her, and waited for the question I've been expecting.
"Wait... If there's 5 of us, how did my mum have powers?"
"When a wizard in this world gives birth, the first child will inherate their powers from the mother and/or father. This will leave the parent weak and unable to use magic. Eventually, the child... Well, kills the parent after the child has reached a certain point with their power. Since your mother died, it means you have reached 1/5 of your potential strength."
"... I... I killed... my mother?"
"Essentially, yes. But you have no control over it and she willingly gave her life for you to live. She wants you to get your power to 100%, and the only one who can get you there is a mage in the world I spoke of. His name is Summer, and he controls fire just like you. I will allow Lucy and Griffin to come since him and are allowed, but theirs and their parents memories will be erased from eachothers minds. It is up to them, and your choice must be made here. Do you stay, or do you go?"

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I don't know what to do... I just found out that my mother chose my life over hers, and she wants me to travel to anothe world? How does she know about Summer, and why does she want me to reach 100% of my power? All these questions in my head were starting to give me a headache, and before I knew it I yelled out my answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'll do it."
I shocked everyone there, even Ciel.
"I will too. Anywhere Ele goes, I go too."
"Same here"
"I-I want to go with Gray."
Soon enough, we all made our choice and all that was left was Lucy and Griffin. They agreed, and said goodbye to their parents and their memories. They showed up a few minutes later since they live a few streets away, and we all looked to Sabastion. "Were ready", I stated. He then opened a portal, and I grabbed on to my friends, who I now considered my family, and took a leap of faith.

---Sabastion's P.O.V.---

The jump through the portal will take about 2 months, but I'll wait for them there. The currency there was easy to make, and it was called jewles. I decided to buy them a few belongings and a place to stay while I waited, and even got them a few jewels to spend on whatever they pleased. Now, it's time to wait.

---Time skip 2 months---

I waited at the place they are supposed to come through, along with Summer and his cat. In this world, people and animals alike are born with any hair color, and Summer has pink hair while his cat has blue. Summer is very close to his cat, and it even has magic. His cat can grow wings and fly, and his name is Joy. Just as I expected, they came through a portal one by one. They were uncontious during the whole trip, so we have to catch them as they fall out. Elenore was first, so I caught her and gently layer her down, next was Wendy, who Summer caught. Then Ciel who I managed to grab, next Gray who Summer caught, then Griffin, again me, and finnaly, Lucy.

---Summer's P.O.V.---

I came here with Sabastion to help him catch the people I'm supposed to help back from their world. First I caught a small girl who looked to be about 14, then a boy who looks about my age and was cold to the touch, but then I caught an angel. She had long blonde hair, and although I couldn't see her eyes, I bet I could get lost staring in them. I layed them all down side by side and waited for them to wake up after their journey. They left a lot behind, but I promise it won't be for nothing, especially because Elizabeth's final wish was this. When they woke, I led them to the home Sabastion got for them, and told them how things work here. Since they have magic, they take jobs that involve using said magic and get paid money which they use for rent, food, exetera. I couldn't help but notice that the girl I took a liking to before kept staring at me.
"I'm sorry, we didn't even exchange names yet. I'm Summer. You?"
"Elenore."
"Wendy."
"Ciel."
"Gray."
"Griffin.
Finally, the one I've been waiting for.
"Lucy."