Chapter 20

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

It has been 2 years since my mother's death, and I have supported myself ever since. Ciel and I are still together, Lucy and Griffin are still single. I started going back to school since I didn't have to worry about taking care of my mother, and I am now a Senior. It is graduation night, and also the 2 year anniversary of her passing. I only have my friends to support me for graduation, and afterwards is prom. I'm really excited, I have a knee-length hot pink puffy dress, with black lace trimmings, and it is sleevless. I also have black fishnet leggings and gloves, along with black, 2 inch heels. My hair has a braid from my right side connecting to a curly bun, and I have a matching feather-like flower in my hair. The graduation just ended, so I went to my house to get ready. Lucy was helping me into my dress and did my hair, and also my makeup. It wasn't too fancy since I had a nice dress, and next I helped her with everything she needed. We made our way back to the school, and saw Ciel and Griffin waiting for us. Lucy decided to go with Griffin since neither of them had dates and me and Ciel are going together, but they are just going as friends.
We walked in and chatted for a little while, then separated along with our dates.
"Y-you look amazing, Elenore." Ciel said with a slight pink on his cheeks.
"T-thanks." I felt my face heat up from the compliment. Even though we've been dating for a while, we are both still really shy. A slow song came on, and I looked to Ciel who had just grabbed my hands.
"Care to dance, m'lady?"
"It would be my honor." I giggled at our impresion of being proper. He walked me over to the dance floor, and grabbed my waist, pulling me in closer to him. I then put my arms around his neck and waited for him to lead. We soon started dancing, and the world seemed to stop when I looked into his eyes, the rich blue made my breath catch and I could tell he was focused on my eyes as well. He slowly leaned in and kissed me, but this one wasn't like the others. It was soft and delicate, and I was enjoying myself until... Click!
I turned to see Lucy and Griffin holding a camera, forgetting to turn off the flash. We both turned to look with bright red faces and they started to laugh and continued to take pictures of us. I was next to giggle, and then Ciel soon after.
"Okay, you caught us. Now give me the camera!" but they just laughed and ran off, leaving Ciel and I alone again. In what seemed like a few short hours turned out to be us leaving at 2 in the morning. When I got home, I was too lazy to shower and take off my clothes and makeup, so I just took off my shoes and went to sleep.
When I woke up the next morning, or should I say day, it was 1 in the afternoon. I got out of my clothes and into the shower. I was finishing up when I heard my phone go off from a text from Sabastion.
'Urgent, meet me at Ciel's house at 2:30. Bring the others, and Gray and his sister.'
I got out of the shower and got ready as quick as I could, then drove to pick up the others, then Ciel's house. When I got there, it was just about 2:27, so I made it in time. We jumped out of the car and walked in to find Sabastion already there. Ciel had tea sitting out for all of us, and several chairs in a circle as well. We all took a seat and Sabastion began.
"As you all know, I have a power as wel-"
"They didn't know that." interupted Ciel.
"Well, I'm sorry for not informing you, but now you all know. I did some research on those blessed with powers, and only found that they could be helped back into their original dimension. It takes someone with a power called 'rift', and I have it. You see, people here should not have magic, and it shouldn't be unlimited like it is here. We belong in a world full of wizards and humans. But not this one. I also found out that there will only ever be 5 at a time on Earth, but once they leave there will be no,more for another 10,000 years. Those 5 are myself, Ciel, Elenore, Gray, and Wendy."