Chapter 19

---Gray's P.O.V.---

After my fight with Elenore, I felt bad. She could barely walk home, so I sent Wendy to go heal her. Wendy is my little sister, and she's 12. When she got back, she brought good news of sucessfully healing Elenore, and even got her phone number. Me and Wendy usually train together, and after I fight for too long she heals me of exhaustion so I can train more. It isn't really selfish, because she's training her healing while I train myself. We talked for a little while about school and stuff and she's making a little progress with her being shy and all, so that's good. She makes sure not to tell anyone about her, and my, powers, no matter how close her friends are. I started raising Wendy when she was 7 because of a tragic accident my parents got into. On their way to their cousins house, the plane crashed and there were no survivors. Ever since we've been really close. Of course, for the first few years my grandma helped us out until I got my own job 3 years ago and was able to support the both of us.

---Jeffry's P.O.V.---

I can't believe it. Elenore, my own daughter beat me. How did she obtain those powers? What is she?! It must be a dream. No, it can't be, I wouldn't be in this jail cell if it were. Oh well, I plan on breaking out soon, and when it do, it won't be attempted murder. I plan to kill both of those pesky little things.

---Time skip 3 weeks---

It is time. I grabbed one of the guards and snapped his neck, then proceed to change my clothes into his uniform. Next, I grab his gun and holster, along with several rounds of his ammunition and his name tag.
'Hmm, Jimmy? Sounds like the name of a pansy...' I thought to myself. I put the name tag around myself and walked out as if nothing happened. I then went to look at his time card and saw he gets off in about 10 minutes. 'Good, now I just have to wait until his shift is over and leave. Don't want to be suspicious.' soon enough, 'my' shift was over and I punched his card and left. Next, I made my way home. I crept inside and made my way to her room to find her asleep on the bed. 'too bad, it's almost as if I still had feelings for you...' I thought. Next, I put the pillow over her face and-
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"
'shit...' I turn to see Elenore at the door, along with 2 other kids. I think I remember 1 of them, was it... Ciel? The other I have no idea...
I saw her hands light up and the other boy that I don't know, his hands froze. Ciel then put his hand up to his head and whispered something to Elenore. "YOU WANT TO KILL HER?! YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!" She then charged at me. I dodged the attack, and pulled out my gun. I put the barrel up to Elizabeth's head.
"Not another step, or I pull the trigger." I said calmly. "You do as I say or else."
She froze and looked to Ciel. I could see the boy concentrating on something, and then my hand moved on its own to my head. "W-what are you-?!" my finger went back to the trigger and tightened ever so slightly.
"Wait- n-no please!" I begged for my life. Elenore's bangs slipped over her eyes and I could swear she smiled a little.
"Now, you listen to me. You are to leave and never come back, because next time, I won't have him stop."
"I-I'm sorry." I choked over my words and then I was able to move on my own again. I could tell when I turned around that Elizabeth was terrified that I was there. I started to walk away and the kids watched. I even turned myself back in, and when I got to new court order a few weeks later, I was to be executed.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I got word that my father has been executed for his crimes, but I also found my mother a few days later. She was vomiting blood, so I called an ambulance to take her into the hospital. They did several tests and found that her vital organs are failing. I can't remember what she was diagnosed with, but she was given 3 months to live. I decided to,take online school,so I could take care of her and spend time with her before she... Dies. She always tells me to not be sad that she's dying, because she wants me to have a happy life.

---Time skip 2 months---

My mother is slowly deteriorating and has now been put into a hospital to stay until she passes. I'm going to see her today and stay the night there. I haven't seen anyone else in 3 weeks, and I've hardly had the time to call and check up on them.

---Time skip 1 week---

The night I stayed is when she passed away. That morning when I woke up, was when I said goodbye. Her last words were "Stay strong. I'm not dying a slow, painful death and I'm glad you were here all this time. Your a smart girl and I want you to be happy so smile. I love you with all my heart, and I'm glad you have my power." and then she died, but she died with a smile on her face. I'm at her funeral now, and since we have no family, it's just me, her friends, and mine. During this time, Gray and I made up, so even him and Wendy showed up. I was the last to put a rose on her casket, and first to put the dirt on it in the ground.