Chapter 51

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I was pissed. I knew right where he was, and as I got closer the faster I ran. I got about 1/2 a mile away and sprinted, running straight to where he was hiding. I yelled to him, "How dare you, Bastard!"
I saw him stirring in the cave, trying to get up as fast as he could. He casted a barrier spell to block me from making contact with him, but with my rage there was no stopping me. I broke right through without even using my magic. He was stunned, so I kneed him right in his gut. He gasped for air, and I punched him right in his jaw.
I must've hit him harder than I thought, because he started to cough up blood.
"C-ciel... I d-didn't mean t-to-"
I cut him off. "What, didn't mean to kiss my fucking girlfriend!? Asshole!"
I knocked him up against the wall, still withholding using magic on him. He was knocked uncontious on impact, and I waited until noon for him to wake up. I was starting to grow impatient, so I woke him from his "precious sleep".
He was starting to notice just how much trouble he was in, and taking note of his cuts and bruises from our short lived fight.
"C-ciel... Please I didn't mean to."
"Listen, don't EVER touch MY ELE ever again! If you do, I won't be so gentle next time." I gave him a death glare, making sure he understood. He was still trying to plead innocence, so I leaned in real close, "Or maybe I should have Sabastion send you back to Earth with your dead mother and the friends who don't remember who you are." I spat in his face. He charged at me, so I fought back.
"I'm sorry Ciel, I didn't want it to come to this." he struggled speaking. When I had just made contact, his dark aura surrounded him and he flung me like nothing all the way back to camp with Ele. This isn't all though, he had the audacity to ask me for a favor, to have Elenore go speak with him.
'Fuck you asshole, she isn't coming.'
I brushed myself off and walked to Elenore who was clearly worried.
"Ciel, what happened?!"
"Doesn't matter. We sparred off a bit, and he wants you to speak with him."
She stopped and stared at me, "You're not going without me. I don't want him to try getting... Frisky... with you again."
"I understand."
We walked to the tent and decided to sit and talk for a while, waiting for the next day to go have another "chat" with Jacob. She asked me to stay calm and keep my distance unless she yells for me, but in going to have trouble trusting him again. I'll do my best though, for her.