Chapter 15

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I walked closer and wrapped my arms around her. Her face turned bright red.
"C-ciel?"
"I-I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry." I started to back away but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
"I heard you the first time, I just wanted you to say it again." she smiled and somehow I knew that she loved me too. 'Sabastion, what do I do now?'
He responded, and I obeyed.
Slowely, I leaned in. I heard a small gasp, but ultimately she let me place my lips on hers. They were so soft and warm, and I didn't want to let her go. I pulled away. "Goodnight, Ele." and I walked away with a smile on my face, growing with each step.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

He... He kissed me. He finally kissed me. My heart fluttered in my chest, like when I was little and caught butterflies in my hand and they tried to escape from my grasp.
I closed the door and made my way to my room, softly shutting the door and laid down on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about him, he was my first kiss. I was actually happy about it. After awhile, my eyes grew too heavy and lightly shut.
When I woke up, I didn't really remember everything, but then I recalled the kiss and my heart filled with joy. Just when I was feeling lighter than air, I heard my father coming in... Drunk if I may add. He's been doing this a lately, and he always fights with mum.
"You and that BITCH DAUGHTER CAN LEAVE THEN!"
"Calm down, please! Why are you so upset?"
"Because all you do is RUIN EVERYTHING!"
"

What do you mean?!"
Smack
"Ow!"
Thud
Thud
Thud
"Babe please!"
I burst out through my door, completely oblivious to my surroundings, ready to protect my mother at all costs.
"Let. Her. GO!" I screamed.
"Oh look who it is... The skank herself..." he slurred.
I looked at my mother and she was bleeding from,her nose and a bruise was covering one of her beautiful eyes. I filled with rage and was unable to control my anger. My body was engulfed in flames and I charged, punching him hard in the stomach and making him call flat on his fat ass. "You made a big mistake hurting her you dick."
I punched him again in the jaw, then he grabbed my leg in attempt to make me trip. I quickly regained my footing and I breathed my flames right in his face, burning him. He cried out in agony, and then I used this opportunity to call the police. I came up with the perfect aliby while they came, I heated up a frying pan and best him with it while making eggs for breakfast. My mum went along with ut, and even cracked eggs into a semi-hot pan.
She didn't question my power. Instead, she left me to be alone while they dragged the bastard to jail, and my mum started filing for divorce.
I couldn't think straight after that, I was fine that morning and then it all... Fell apart in my hands. It was like trying to hold sand in my hand, it all fell through the cracks.
I went to my room and messaged Ciel.
"I need help, call me."