End.

((before I write this end chapter, I want to apologize. This book went nowhere and I'm really disappointed in how it turned out. I've decided to write this final chapter for a resolve, and then stop after it. I will not be on wattpad anymore. So, after this chapter, this is goodbye.))

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I feel Maura's presence. How I missed her. I turned back to the ruler of this realm, my capture for the last few months.
"Are you sure you want this?" she asked, with a concerned look on her face. This is the first I've seen her with a genuine expression.
"Yes." I nodded and closed my eyes, "I'm ready."
"Elenore. I wish to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"My identity, I want to reveal it to you."
I was taken aback, the secret she so wished to keep from me, she suddenly wants to reveal it before I make my sacrifice?
"Elenore, do you remember me?"
I shook my head.
"Elenore, remember.
I craddled you in my arms, sang to you until you fell asleep at night, held you while you cried, loved you and your sister with my whole heart."
I felt my heart start to hammer in my chest, sound was blurring and my vision started swaying.
"N-no."
"Yes, Elenore. I am your mother."
"Wh-why are you doing this?" my voice strained. "You're lying."
"I am not. Its really me. Wake up."
"What?"
"Wake up, Elenore. You're going to be late."
I hear Maura getting closer, yelling my name in her joy. We waved her hands at me, then cupped them around her mouth and shouted at me again.
"Elenore, get up!"
Everything started to blur together, my vision swirled and I felt like I wasn't real.
I felt like I was falling, I couldn't see anything but the darkness that encased me in a tight embrace.
"Elenore, it's time for school!"
My eyes shot open.
I was back in my old room, my mother was yelling from downstairs and I could smell breakfast being made.
"What's... What's going on..."
I sat there briefly, then my body got up and started to get ready, but it wasn't me moving. It was like it was an old routine.
"Elenore! It's time to go!"
I walked downstairs to see my mother.
Everything is back to normal. It was all a dream. When I got to school, I was a freshman again. All my friends, Lucy, Griffin, Ciel, everyone was there. When they all enveloped me in a tight hug, I couldn't stop myself from letting loose tears escape from their ducts.
"I'm home."