Chapter 32

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

When I got over to Jacob's, I got a weird feeling and he wasn't home. I decided to leave to gifts by his door and try to catch up to Ciel and the others on their mission.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I was walking with the others through the forest, and I was a bit behind. By a bit... I mean I'm completely lost. I sighed and continued walking to the employer's house, hoping that the others will be there. How I got lost, you ask? Well... They went off to look for something to eat since it will be a long trip in a town, and I was thinking of Ele. I guess I walked right past the town and ended up here. I know, I know. I shouldn't worry about anything... But she just got back and now I'm gonna be gone and can't protect her. When she told me this morning she was gonna check on Jacob instead of come with us, I was so upset. Oh well. I thought I heard Summer and Griffin running up, but when I turned around I saw... "JACOB?!"
He had dark energy surrounding him, and one was coming straight towards me. I didnt have enough time to react, and took the blow straight on. The last thing I saw before blacking out was a bright light, one that I've never seen before.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I think I've caught up to them! I can see Ciel. Wait... I didn't know that they brought Jacob! No wonder why he wasn't there.
I ran faster to reach them... Then realised that Jacob wasn't necessarily invited. He was charging twords Ciel, with a dark aura taking over his every move. It's using up a lot of his magic... I have to stop this! Maybe if I get in the way... I ran as fast as I could, and then I saw it. Jacob hurt Ciel. Although he didn't mean it, anger still fueled me to take revenge. I don't remember much, just seeing Ciel fall and blood rushing from his body, and me yelling at Jacob. When I came to, Summer and Griffin were there, Ciel was gone, and Jacob was knocked out. They explained that they saw me knock him out, and they took Ciel to the hospital but he's in bad condition. I ran to the hospital as fast as I could, no matter how much it hurt. The hospital was roughly 3 miles, but when I got there I ran to his room. I heard the doctors about at me, telling me not to go in but I didn't listen. He was all bandaged up, and they had several healing wizards there, all working their hardest. My breath hitched, and I almost broke down in tears. I carefully walked over to him, trying my best to not break the wizards focus. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I touched his face. His breath was shallow, and didn't come very often. It worried me... Thinking that he might die.
"I love you, Ciel." I whispered, and left the room.