Chapter 36

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I can feel my heart beat slowing, but I was determined to see Elenore, so I won't give up. As I finished off the beast I was fighting, I felt a presence in my room. It felt really familiar, and when I heard them whisper my name, I knew it was her. I smiled a bit and felt her hand on my cheek. She must really care about me. A while later, I felt her crawl in the bed next to me, and lay her head on my chest before slowly falling asleep. This was my que to battle again, so maybe I could surprise her and wake her up. I was determined. Suddenly after battling, I felt really weak, like I couldn't go on. I fell to my knees and felt my heart beat slow, and then I felt a dark aura in the room... Jacob?

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I was having a wonderful dream. Ciel woke up soon after I did and we went back home. I felt someone pick me up and move me, and out of habbit I whispered Ciel's name, thinking it was him. I stirred a bit as I was set back down, but didn't bother to move. I was drifting back to sleep as I heard someone talking, but I assumed it was just the doctors about to work on him again. Then I heard a scream and strong magic being used and shot up, recognizing the y'all anywhere... It's the man who almost killed Ciel... "J-Jacob!?"
As soon as I said that, he fell to the ground, out of magic and I looked to Ciel. He was breathing normally. I checked for a pulse next, and it was normal as well. 'Just what did you do... Jacob?'
I questioned him mentally. Then, a miracle happened. Ciel woke up.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I felt Jacob doing something to my body, and began growing nervous. If he's using magic on my body, it's probably to finish me off. And if he's doing that... What has he done to Ele!?
I felt a sharp pain run through my body, and then a portal appeared and the light from before was back.
'Jump through if you want to live' it told me, before disappearing into the void. The only problem is... I can't walk because I'm out of energy and almost out of magic. I began to crawl ever so slowly twords my new destination and soon my fingers could grip the wall of the portal itself and I pulled myself in. My eyes shot open at that point in the real world, and I saw Elenore. She said my name and I smiled, pulling her down to me. She sat there for a minute before looking up at me again and I kissed her pationantly. "Man, I missed that." I said when we pulled away. She giggled then say back up, looking to the door.
"Ciel... We have an adventure for ourselves at the moment... Care to join? No matter who it's for?"
"Of course... Why? What's wrong?"
"... It's Jacob... He's the one who saved you, and I think he's dying."
I finally looked to the floor and saw him, clutching his chest and breathing sharply. Elenore walked over to him and touched him, and lifted him easily off the ground. She must have been training a lot while I was out. I got out of the bed and checked out from the hospital, and we took turns carrying Jacob to our house hoping Sabastion would give us an answer. We would be taken him to a hospital, but they can't help with spells like this. Luckily, Sabastion was there and he was waiting for us to bring him... He knew all along that Jacob would show up in this condition. Elenore placed him on her bed and put the covers up to his mid-chest. She then left the room, and I remembered something... And apology from him when he first entered my room.
'I forgive you...' I told him. I doubt he could hear us in reality like I could, because I don't think he used the same spell to get him in this situation, so I used my magic to get it through. It was late, so I headed to bed before realising that Ele has no place to sleep now. I saw her setting to sleep on the couch, but I refused for her to sleep there. She finally dozed off with her neck in an awkward position, but I picked her up and carried her to my room, placing her on the bed before getting in myself. As soon as I got comfortable, I felt her small hand grab my shirt. I looked to her and saw that her eyes were open.
"Ciel, why are you letting me sleep in your bed? I can sleep on the couch."
"I'm not letting you do that." I simply stated.
"And why is that?"
"Because I have no problem sharing this bed with you, and you definatly will not sleep on the couch. Now go to sleep okay?"
She sat silent for a minute. "You can sleep in what you normally wear to bed, you know. Don't let me being here change that." we both blushed slightly. I knew that we both normally sleep in a tee-shirt to bed. "Well then, so can you." I said and our blush deepened.
She went to the bathroom to change and I changed there, then she rushed back into the bed and we both slept peacefully.