Chapter 14

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I left Ele's house, went straight home, and messaged Sabastion.
"We're ready."
"I'm on my way"
I

got ready and went to the location, then waited for Elenore.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

After Ciel left, I got ready and then started walking to our meet up place. When I got there, I look for him or Sabastion. I couldn't find either, so I just waited. It turns out, Ciel was there the whole time. We then waited for Sabastion for about 10 minutes, then he scared me by popping up out of no where! We heard our target coming closer so we went into our places and I turned on my camera. I shouted 'now!' and they sprung into action, scaring Gray. My plan worked! I turned off the camera and ran, leaving Ciel behind although I thought he was next to me. I turned and saw Gray holding his head and screaming in agony. Sabation turned to me, "That's his power. He can change any aspect of the mind. He can make someone feel differently about anything, and he also can bend things to his will, examples of this are Telekenisis, tellepathy, and making a man go mad. Just let him get his revenge, I'm sure it won't be long." I decided to just leave and I would talk to him once I got home. I hope he won't get upset that I left. I ran home and went over my new evidence. I would finally be free, because we would exchange videos. My video of him using magic, and his video of me using mine. Now that I think about it, I never got the chance to see exactly what he uses. I looked at the video once again, and saw the power he uses is... Ice?! 'No wonder he's so cold hesrted, he has cold magic.' I thought to myself. I took a quick shower and went to bed, but just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a knock at my door. 'Dangit!'
I got up and opened it to see Ciel. "Hey"
"Hey Ele."
"What do you need?"
"I-I need to tell you...something." His face turned a slight shade of pink, and my heart beat a little faster. "Yeah? What is it?"
"I-I...uh... I really like..." His face increased in color, and I felt like I was going to pass out if he didn't hurry up and say what he was gonna say!
"Y-yes?" He stopped for a moment, then turned back to face me.

---Ciel's P.OV.---

I had felt so confident the way here, telling her my feeling would be easy. When I got there, I panicked. "...I really like..."
"Y-yes?"
"I like you" I whispered.
"Speak up I can't hear you."
"I uh... I like... your pyjamas..."
"Oh... Thanks..." 'Damit! Why did I do that?!' I could tell she was disappointed in my response, but I'm glad she didn't hear me the first time. "Goodnight Ele."
"Yeah, goodnight Ciel." she smiled and started to close her door. I stopped it just in time. I don't know what came over me, and she was shocked as well. I walked closer and wrapped my arms around her. Her face turned bright red.
"C-ciel?"