Chapter 55

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I woke up the next morning and saw that Elenore and Jacob were already awake and talking with eachother, laughing and just really enjoying each others company. I have to admit, I got really jealous seeing them together even if she is my girlfriend. What worse is that for some reason, I couldn't hear what she was thinking... I exagerated a sigh to get both of their attention. When they turned around, I saw something change in Elenore's eyes. I don't know how or why, but now I could read her thoughts again. She walked over to me and sat down, leaving Jacob where he was and by himself. I decided to see for myself what was going on with Elenore, and peered deeper into her mind. I looked back at memories and saw that there was nothing in between waking up and walking over to me! 'Why doesn't she have memories until now!?'
I left her alone for now and decided to check Jacob instead. Yesterday when I asked what they had been up to, Elenore answered and said they hadn't done anything, and I couldn't see her memories then either. I looked into Jacob's mind now, and checked even for memories of yesterday. There I saw it, yesterday while I was gone Jacob was talking to Elenore. They weren't just talking though, they were flirting. My heart shattered at that moment, surely Elenore wouldn't lie about this! Right? I then looked for this morning and saw even more proof, they had been flirting this morning as well. I was absolutely heartbroken. When I went out for my daily routine of builing Elenore and my house, I stopped halfway at the claimed territory of the demons. I sat down in the grass and started thinking of what I was to do. I couldn't ask her about it, she doesn't even have memories of it. I can't fight Jacob again, Elenore would be upset because she wouldn't understand why. I laid back and rested my arm over my eyes, feeling tears begin to well up and drip slowly down my cheeks. After a few minutes of just laying there, almost wishing a demon would come and kill me, I got up and walked to the town. It was really coming along, and should be done soon.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I don't know why Ciel keeps leaving so soon everyday and coming home late, but when he's away I can't help but think about the kiss. Sometimes even when he is here I can't seem to get it off my mind... I felt strange... Like someone was controlling me almost. It was like a switch was turned off in my mind, and I couldn't remember what was happening while he was away. All I know is that when he did come home, Jacob and I were talking about something and he seemed like he was in a really good mood. Ciel seems really tense still... I wonder if it's because of the whole demon thing still? I felt really strange again, it was almost painful too. My body went numb for a while, and every contact my body had with an object stung. I couldn't yell out to get help, I was stuff and couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't even change what I was looking at, I couldn't stop staring and Jacob and Ciel. Then, everything felt as if I was being ripped apart. I still couldn't cry out to someone, anyone to save me. My body couldn't move, but internally I was screaming. The pain was unbearable. Everything from there was utter darkness.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

Elenore wasn't acting like herself. Jacob and I kept yelling her name, but she wouldn't answer either of us. I tried seeing what was wrong, but it was completely dark for her. She cant even see us anymore, let alone hear us. I ran to her to check her pulse, hear her heartbeat, anything to make sure she was even alive but before I could reach her, a bright light poured out from behind her. The light was blinding, and Jacob and I were having to put shield our eyes. When it does down a little, we saw that it was forming a figure and Ele was up in the air. The figure was a female, with long blond hair and pale green eyes. She also was in a long white gown with gold clasps on her upper arms where the sleeves ended. She also had a gold collar around her neck and thigh where there was a slot in her dress. She looked like a Goddess. She then started to speak with an angelic voice, "My name is Thalia of the Angel Realm. Do not worry, you have not trespassed on any claimed land or broken any rules. I am here because it seems that Elenore here... She has a 'special' secret about her. When she was born, she had a twin that was going to die if not for Elenore. You see, Elenore at a young age did not have the magic she has now. Instead, she had a "Soul Capture" magic, and she bound her sister's soul to hers. By doing so, she managed to keep her sister alive, just not in physical form. Now this wasn't intentional, she was afterall a baby. Now, this twin has been bound to her own soul and is struggling to come out. Ciel, this is why she has no memories and Jacob, this is why she has been so... close with you. The King of the Angel Realm has asked me to unbind the souls, giving her sister her own body. Right now, although it doesn't look like it, Elenore is going through that process and is in a great deal of pain. Do not worry, although it hurts now, it will be for the better. This will only take a few more minutes, but please, catch her when she falls. At this height, she will not survive the fall, and neither will the sister. I will let you choose who catches who, or if you want to catch either of them. I will now go back to my realm, thank you for your patience." she then opened a portal, and before stepping in, she held Elenore's cheek in her hand. I had so much on my mind, I couldn't process everything that was going on, all I knew is that I have to catch her. I ran over to her as quickly as I could, looking up at her the whole time. I saw that she had a figure forming beside her once again, but this one had the same body shape as her, and had no features as of yet. I kept running, watching for when they would fall and saw Jacob running beside me, waiting for them to fall as well. They then both dropped, and I barely got there in time to catch Elenore. Jacob jumped and barely caught the sister in time as well. Both were unconscious.
Her sister was just as stunning as Elenore, but instead of black hair and blue eyes, she had white hair and pink eyes. Other than that, she was exactly the same as Elenore. We placed them both inside the cave and waited for one of them to wake up.