Chapter 28

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

I had finally made it back home and right as I sat down, I heard frantic knocking at the door. I was now but into a really bad mood, since I was planning on resting. I walked over and it was that Jacob kid we met a while back.
"What do you want?" I asked in an irritated tone.
"Wow, that was rude."
"I don't care! What is it? Is it important!?"
"Yes. It's Elenore." I didn't have time for more questions. I ran out the door with Jacob close behind, and he led me to where she was when he saw her, explaining the rest on the way.
"In the direction they were going, it points to just west of a small town. We should keep walking that way." he suggested.
"Yeah yeah, sure. Let's just go before something happens." I didn't mean to sound so rude, but this is Ele we're talking about! We walked for miles, and then saw a large structure we assumed to be someone's house. I saw Ele in one of the windows, and assumed that's the room they are keeping her in. By the looks of it, they are having her wear fancy clothes and maids are working all around her... Preparing her for something. I saw that Jacob's hand started glowing and took a few steps back. 'That magic... Is dark!'  I shook it off and walked closer, and we started to strategize a plan for breaking her out.
"10:00 tonight, we move." I stated, "It seems like they have a party or a ball of some sort, so you cause a distraction and I'll get Ele. They won't know what happened in the chaos."
It looks like Jacob agrees, and we go out separate ways for now.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

The maids were all around me, making me try on different outfits and having... that girl's approval. Finally, she liked one of the dresses and allowed me a few minutes before they all bombarded me again putting on make up and doing my hair. The whole process took about 3 hours, and I sighed when they were done. I looked out the window for a second, and noticed a faint purple glow, which belongs to Jacob, and... Ciel!? I don't know if they were watching for long... I sure hope not. The girl came back in with tea and snacks and started talking with me for a while. She told me the reason for all the preparing. There was to be a masked ball tonight, and she wanted me to look nice. She then handed me a black mask, with etched in lime flowers and turquoise random shaped. It matched my dress, which was black with turquoise frills, and a lime ribbon around my waist.
S

he informed me that I have 3 hours to do as a please before the party, and even showed me a massive garden place that I was able to stroll. I took her up on the offer and went outside to enjoy myself while I can, and breath fresh air. I wasn't able to escape though, since she never did take off the cuffs from around my ankles. I miss my friends... Ciel, Lucy, Griffin, Gray, Wendy, everyone. I even got my hopes up when I heard rustling behind me, thinking it was Ciel coming to save me but when I turned, it was just a little bunny. It was awefully cute though! It was white with black spots, like a cow, and it had one floppy ear and the other stood up. I decided, I would take it with me back inside so I can at least have decent company while I'm trapped here, and I named it Moo.
When I got back inside with Moo, I placed him in a box under my bed, and put a few carrot sticks in with him that were left over from the snack tray earlier, and then I was called by the girl, asking me to,come downstairs and wait for guests to arrive. I put on my mask and went downstairs, obeying her request.