Chapter 50

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I was stunned. Earlier, he addmitted that he likes me and now this!? What am I going to tell Ciel? "Oh no, don't worry. He only kissed me!" It wasn't a short kiss either. The more I tried to pull away, the more he pulled me close. By the time he parted from me, he was short of breath. I stood there, still shocked by what just happened as the rain still fell down upon us. I had no idea what to do. It Ciel finds out... He's gonna be pissed. But, I cant keep this from him. Then Jacob muttered something. "Sorry..." and the next thing I knew, he was running away into the scenery. I decided it would be better to not call out to him or stop him. I sighed and walked over to where Ciel was in my tent, opened it, and dressed into dry clothes. Since my hair was still wet, I warmed my hand and used it to dry and straighten my hair. I then laid down and thought about everything and how I'm going to tell him. I stayed up through most of the night, almost begging for sleep to come and take me. Finally, when I started to see the sun, I drifted off to sleep. I didn't sleep for long though, I heard Ciel starting to shift in his sleep and went ahead and got up. We ate breakfast together and then I started to explain what was happening while he was out.
"We started out just talking and I remembered you guys talking about someone he likes so I asked... Then when he didn't tell me, I knew it was me. Then he got all awkward and wanted to leave but I told him he could stay and that there was nothing wrong with being friends. Then it started to sprinkle a little and I told him we should go inside, but then it started pouring. When I went to run away... He grabbed me." I paused and looked at his face. He looked upset already. "Then he pulled me closer... And he kissed me. Every time I tried to move away he pulled me tighter and wouldn't let me move. When he finally stopped, he ran off."
He didn't say anything. He simply got up, looked at me, and started to walk away. He was going to Jacob.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

'That son of a b-'
How dare he. How DARE he touch her! I'm going to go and do whatever I can to take revenge. Nobody touches Ele but me.
Right now, she should be fine for herself while I try and track down this bastard. I'll have to make sure she's alright, so I kept her thoughts in mind. I should be back soon... I'm just gonna teach him a lesson and me and Ele will leave. There's just one problem... He knows I'm awake.