Chapter 9

---Gray's P.O.V.---

'I wonder who was here? How long have they been here?! Did they see me...' I paced my room.
'Ill find out who was here, and make sure they don't see ever again! Nobody can ever know...' I laid down in my bed and tried my best to sleep. 'Tomorrow, I'll find them'.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I woke up and checked the time.
"I'M LATE!"
I jumped out of bed and hurried to get ready, and raced to school.
I barely made it on time, running in the door as the bell rang.
"Elenore, care to explain?"
"I-I'm sorry ma'am." I replied and sat at my seat. I looked at my hand, and realized I forgot to wrap it.
"Lucy!" I whispered. "Lucy!" Still no answer.
I reached into my bag and tried to discreetly pull out the gauze, and raised my hand.
"Mr. N? May I use the restroom?" He thankfully, let me go.
I cautiously walked down the hall, and right before I good enter,
"Elenore?" 'Shoot!'
I turned to see who it was, hoping it was Griffin or Ciel, but it was Gray!
'Oh no...'
"Oh hey! I uh... Need to use the restroom so I'll just be goi-" he grabbed my hand just as I was about to walk in.
"What happened to your hand? How is it all better?!"
'Think... THINK!'
"It's not... It's concealer! Lucy had some really good concealer and she helped me put it on so if you don't mind-"
He slammed the door shut. "It doesn't feel like there's makeup on here..."
Luckily, Lucy had followed me, and was now nearing me and Gray. She over heard my conversation, and whipped out her makeup.
"What are you doing Gray?!"
"I-I was uh..." He let go of my hand and i walked into the bathroom.
'Finally!'
I wrapped my hand and walked back out, heading back to class.

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

'I bet Sabastion is that new student everyone is talking about...' Just then, someone walked into class. 'Speak of the devil!' I watched as he handed the teacher a tardy slip.
"Take a seat anywhere you like." He walked over to where I was, and sat right in the seat next to me.
"Hello Ciel. Nice to see you again!" He smiled.
"And to you as well..."
I heard the girls all around the room mutter with annoyance that he didn't sit next to them, and then start to whisper to friends about how I could possibly know him.
Thankfully, class went by quickly, and I was headed to my class with Elenore. As soon as class was over, she suggested we all go to her house and "help with homework" which was our code to help her train.
When we arrived to the place we did last time, we noticed something... Strange. Where there once was the burn marks from her fire, there was a cold, eerie feeling instead, as if we were dunked into a tank of cold water. We shook it off as if it was the weather, and soon he fire heated us back up to normal. I however, couldn't get rid of that feeling. 'There's no way it was just cold in a few patched, this isn't weather related!' I thought, but eventually decided against saying anything. When we finished training, there were all kinds of small fires scattered about that we had to stop out and pour a bit of water on. It was pretty late, so we went back to see Gray. When we got there, I decided I would check since I was the smallest besides Elenore and Lucy went home. I peeked over the fence and saw the strange blue light, and the test dummy he was using. I also noticed he had someone with him, who he called Wendy.
I signaler for Griffin and Elenore to come over, and we watched them for a while. This time, we went unnoticed. I walked Elenore home and Griffin came over for dinner and spent the night. We didn't end up going to sleep mostly because we were wondering who Wendy is, and what she was doing while Gray was practising his own magic, and I'm sure Elenore is in the same boat because she's not the monster she thought she was about a year ago. 'I hope she's okay knowing she's not alone anymore...' Was my final thought before falling asleep.