Chapter 56

---Ciel's P.O.V.---

"So.. Correct me if I'm wrong... But Elenore HAD a twin, no... Has a twin? But then she died... But she didn't?" asked Jacob.
"That's what I'm getting..." I responded. We had been waiting a few hours for the girls to wake up... I wondered if Ele was okay. The Angel said that she was in extreme pain, I wonder if the sister felt it too? Jacob and I didn't talk too much, we just eagerly awaited for one of them to open their eyes. After a few more minutes of waiting, they both slowly opened their eyes and sat up in unison.
"Hey." they both spoke at the same time! They then turned to face eachother and screamed.
"Ahh!" I turned to face Jacob with a 'time to explain' look on my face. "Who is this!? Why do they look like me!?" They continued speaking in unison and we're now standing. Then, there was one small difference, after that sentence they both called out a name.
"Ciel!?"
"Jacob!?"
I walked over to Ele and pulled her down to sit next to me. I watched as Jacob did the same.
"Ele, it's okay. This is you're twin sister, and she was revived by the King of Angels. When you were both born, she was going to die but you save her with Soul Capture magic on accident. That was your original magic, and this whole time, she's been living bound to your soul. That's why you didn't have memories of the past few days." I told her. She looked at me with wide eyes, and went over to her sister and Jacob had just finished explaining the best he could.
Her sister stood when she reached her and they just stared into each others eyes, waiting for the other to speak.

---Elenore's P.O.V.---

I have a sister? Not only do I have a sister, but she managed to change my magic when she was bound to my soul!? Does that mean that she had Fire magic and I inherited it from her? Do I still have fire magic? I'll have to check later, other things are more important right now. I looked back up to my sister, ready to ask her a question.
"What's your name?" we both asked.
"I'm Elenore." I waited for her answer. "M-my name?" she looked around the room at everyone's eager faces, then back to mine. "What is my name? I don't think I have one..."
I smiled wide at her, "Then that means you get to pick one!"
She grinned with excitement, "I do!?" "Yeah! So what name do you pick?"
"Oh I have the perfect name," she cleared her throat, "I want my name to be... Maura!"
"Maura? That's a lovely name!" I cheered for her. I didn't really notice until now, but she looked exactly like me, just with pure white hair and bright pink eyes.
She was wearing the same dress as me, but mine is white and hers is black. I smiled at her, "Do you know if you have magic?"
She nodded her head and walked outside, "Coming?" she asked. We all followed and watched as she used her magic. She had Fire magic, but her flames were pitch black. This really made me worry about if I still had Fire magic, so I walked out next to her. To my surprise, I still had my magic, but my flames were pure white. I stared at our flames in awe, and we both had the same idea to combine our flames. With our hands light, we went to touch the others. When our flames touched, they almost exploded and became a huge flame with dark and light spiraling in between, dark spiraling to the left, and light to the right. We let our flame die and looked back at eachother and smiled. "Your magic is so cool!" we both said in unison... Again. We then leapt into a hug and just held eachother for a few minutes and when we detached, I walked to Ciel and she to Jacob. They struck up a conversation pretty quick, like they were old friends or something. When I reached Ciel, I couldn't think of anything to talk about, so I just hugged him with all my might, smiling the whole time. 'I finally have a family again.'