9. Tom, What Are You Doing?!

About half the people had left but there was still a considerable amount. I sat back down next to my dad and he asked how it was.

"It was pretty cool, everyone was really busy though. What did you do?"

"I talked to Lee," he said gesturing to the person sitting next to him.

"Ello," they said.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Did you know he's Scottish?"

"Uh, yeah, I think I heard that somewhere. It's nice to meet you," I said reaching over to shake his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine," he replied.

"So how come you're down here still?" I asked him. "Surely you already know everything about these guys."

"I'm getting some footage for them," he said and held up a camera. "You wanna help?"

"Uh, that's ok, I'm good." He shrugged and put it down. After a minute, some music came on and the lights dimmed. Stampy and Squid came on stage and we clapped.

"Hello everyone! Thank you for staying to be with us, we'll try to make it worth it. Alright, so some of you might remember that a while ago I did a blindfold challenge where Squid and Martin had to guide me around Minecraft. Well, now it's Squid's turn! Are you ready for this?"

"Oh yeah, we are gonna win this!"

"Oh, it's a competition, is it?"

"Yeah, of course! But, who are we going to be against?"

"Hmm, well, we need someone who's played on Xbox before and someone who's good at directions. Now where could we find some people like that?" They looked out over the crowd and a bunch of kids started jumping up and down and raising their hands. "Ooo, all likely candidates Squid, who do you think we should go with?"

He looked around a bit and smirked when he saw me. I tried to act nonchalant but my eyes were screaming, "No way!" He looked at me a bit longer but then moved on and picked someone else.

They came up on stage and Stampy said, "Hello! What's your name?"

"Jessie," she replied. "Well welcome Jessie! Are you ready to go up against us?"

"I guess so."

"You have played on Xbox before, yes?"

"Everyday."

"Good! Have you ever been blindfolded in front of over a thousand people before?"

"Um, no, I don't think so."

"Well there's a first time for everything! Alright, you go get situated over there and I'll pick your navigator." He picked a boy named Noah and they got ready to play. "Alright guys, the objective is to be the first to make a pumpkin pie. Get ready, get set, go!" They fumbled around for a bit and after a few minutes of no progress, he changed the challenge to who could find a pumpkin first. A few deaths later, they decided to give up. "Well, I guess that's a lot harder than we thought it would be. Thank you anyway to our competitors, let's give them a round of applause!" We clapped as they walked off stage.

"So uh, Stamps," Squid said, "Can I take this thing off now?"

"It was over a while ago you know."

"Oh, right, I knew that." I rolled my eyes as he pulled the blindfold off and walked to the front with Stampy.

"That was pretty fun, wasn't it?"

"I don't know, I couldn't see it."

"Well I thought it was fun." Stampy checked his watch, "Hmm, we have the stage for like another hour. What should we do now?"